The Miami Heat promote responsible drinking and positive fan behavior at AmericanAirlines Arena. The Heat Fan Code of Conduct and the details of the Heat alcohol management plan that appear below ensure that fans have a safe and fun experience.
Alcohol Service Policies:
|Age to Check ID:||30|
|Max Alcohol Drinks:||2/person/possession|
|Maximum Cup Size:||24 oz|
|Bottles:||Sold with caps off|
|Concession Stands:||End of the 3rd Quarter|
|Hawkers:||End of the 3rd Quarter|
|Clubs/Suites:||1 Hr. After Game Ends|
Report inappropriate behavior or request assistance:
Alcohol management training at American Airlines Arena is not currently conducted by TEAM Coalition.
|The AmericanAirlines Arena/HEAT Group has partnered with Bacardi to bring guests attending Miami HEAT home games a Designated Driver program. Guests, ages 21 and older, may sign up to be the designated driver for their group at Guest Services Locations 103 or Guest Services 322, during Miami HEAT home games.
Designated Drivers are not eligible to purchase alcohol at any time during the game. For more information on our Designated Driver program please visit any Guest Services location.
Designated Driver Program Totals
The National Basketball Association, Miami HEAT, and AmericanAirlines Arena are committed to creating a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable sports & entertainment experience. NBA fans have a right to expect an environment where:
- Players respect and appreciate each and every fan.
- Guests will be treated in a consistent, professional and courteous manner by all arena and team personnel.
- Guests will enjoy the basketball experience free from disruptive behavior, including foul or abusive language or obscene gestures.
- Guests will consume alcoholic beverages in a responsible manner. Intervention with an impaired, intoxicated or underage guest will be handled in a prompt and safe manner.
- Guests will sit only in their ticketed seats and show their tickets when requested.
- Guests who engage in fighting, throwing objects or attempting to enter the court will be immediately ejected from the game.
- Guests will smoke in designated smoking areas only.
- There will not be any obscene or indecent messages on signs or clothing.
- Guests will comply with requests from arena staff regarding arena operations and emergency response procedures.
- Guests will also be responsible for their own good time by reporting inappropriate behavior.
The arena staff has been trained to intervene where necessary to help ensure that the above expectations are met, and guests are encouraged to report any inappropriate behavior to the nearest usher, security guard or guest services staff member. Guests who choose not to adhere to these provisions will be subject to ejection without refund, and revocation of season tickets and may also be in violation of city ordinances resulting in possible arrest and prosecution.
The NBA, Miami HEAT, and AmericanAirlines Arena thank you for adhering to the provisions of the NBA Fan Code of Conduct.