The Denver Nuggets have a long tradition of promoting responsible drinking and positive fan behavior at Pepsi Center. The Nuggets Fan Code of Conduct and details of the Nuggets alcohol management plan that appear below ensure that fans have a safe and fun experience.
Alcohol Service Policies:
|Age to Check ID:||40|
|Max Alcohol Drinks:||2/person/possession|
|Maximum Cup Size:||24 oz|
|Bottles:||Sold with caps off|
|Concession Stands:||Start of the 4th Quarter|
|Hawkers:||Start of the 4th Quarter|
|Clubs/Suites:||30 min. After Game Ends|
Report Inappropriate Behavior or Request Assistance
TEAM Training is currently conducted at Pepsi Center by Legends Hospitality.
To encourage responsible drinking, Pepsi Center and Legends participate in the Budweiser Good Sport Designated Driver program. The Budweiser Good Sport Designated Driver program promotes responsible consumption of alcoholic beverages. Guests 21 years and older wishing to participate may go to the kiosk located near Section 132 near the First Aid Station.
Designated Driver Program History:
The National Basketball Association, the Denver Nuggets and Pepsi Center are committed to creating a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable sports & entertainment experience.
NBA fans have a right to expect an environment where:
- Players will respect and appreciate each and every fan.
- Guests will be treated in a consistent, professional and courteous manner by all arena and team personnel.
- Guests will enjoy the basketball experience free from disruptive behavior, including foul or abusive language or obscene gestures.
- Guests will consume alcoholic beverages in a responsible manner. Intervention with an impaired, intoxicated or underage guest will be handled in a prompt and safe manner.
- Guests will sit only in their ticketed seats and show their tickets when requested.
- Guests will not engage in fighting, throwing objects or attempting to enter the court, and those who engage in any of these actions will immediately be ejected from the game.
- Guests will smoke in designated smoking areas only.
- There will not be any obscene or indecent messages on signs or clothing.
- Guests will comply with requests from arena staff regarding arena operations and emergency response procedures.
The arena staff has been trained to intervene where necessary to help ensure that the above expectations are met, and guests are encouraged to report any inappropriate behavior to the nearest usher, security guard or guest services staff member. Guests who choose not to adhere to these provisions will be subject to ejection without refund and revocation of season tickets and may also be in violation of city ordinances resulting in possible arrest and prosecution.
The NBA, the Denver Nuggets and Pepsi Center thank you for adhering to the provisions of the NBA Fan Code of Conduct.
Pepsi Center Code of Conduct:
- All Pepsi Center guests are expected to maintain reasonable and appropriate behavior at all times. Any behavior disregarding the code of conduct as determined by arena/event management can result in ejection, possible arrest by Denver Police, temporary or permanent suspension from Pepsi Center and our other venues and/or other disciplinary measures as determined by arena management.
- Ejected guests will not receive a refund for their tickets or be compensated in any way. Inappropriate behavior includes, but is not limited to:
- Standing on chairs/seats/tables/platforms/railings.
- Intoxication or disorderly conduct.
- Fighting or challenging others to fight.
- Interference with the event or participants of the event in any way.
- Throwing, tossing or discharging any object.
- Using profanity and/or other offensive words and gestures.
- Harassing, taunting or using offensive language against the players, referees, performers, other guests or staff.
- Entering a restricted area, seating area or disabled seating platform without the proper ticket.
- Disturbing other guests’ enjoyment of the event.
- Failing to comply with instructions from facility personnel.
- Violating Pepsi Center rules, regulations and policies.
- Violating any local, state or federal laws.
- Pepsi Center management reserves the right to deny entry, relocate or eject guests from the facility including guests engaging in inappropriate behavior, as determined by arena/event management. Guests can text FANSOS to 69050 with their seat location and issue to Pepsi Center personnel or may notify the nearest Pepsi Center staff member of the issue. You will receive a response and Event Staff will respond to your seating section. Texting instructions can be seen on the scoreboard and fascia screens around the arena, as well as fixed signage hanging from the corners of the ceiling, and also in all bathrooms. Standard texting and data rates will apply.