The Charlotte Hornets promote responsible drinking and positive fan behavior at Spectrum Center. The Hornets Fan Code of Conduct and the details of the Hornets alcohol management plan that appear below ensure that fans have a safe and fun experience.
Alcohol Service Policies:
|Age to Check ID:||30|
|Max Alcohol Drinks:||2/person/possession|
|Maximum Cup Size:||24 oz|
|Bottles:||Sold with caps off|
|Concession Stands:||Start of the 4th Quarter|
|Clubs/Suites:||1 Hr. After Game Ends|
Report Inappropriate behavior or Request assistance
Alcohol management training at Spectrum Center is not currently conducted by TEAM Coalition.
Spectrum Center participates in the Bud Light Good Sport Designated Driver Program. This is an initiative that encourages guests to be responsible designated drivers. Guests can sign up to be a designated driver at the Guest Services Center.
Designated Driver Program Totals:
The National Basketball Association, Charlotte Hornets, and Spectrum Center are committed to creating a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable sports & entertainment experience.
Guidelines for Guest Behavior
- Enjoy the arena experience free from disruptive behavior, including foul or abusive language or obscene gestures.
- Consume alcoholic beverages in a responsible manner. Intervention with an impaired, intoxicated or underage guest will be handled in a prompt and safe manner
- Sit only in ticketed seats and show tickets when requested
- Act in an appropriate manner without fighting, throwing objects or attempting to enter the court or stage area.
- Smoke in designated smoking areas only.
- Comply with requests from arena staff regarding arena operations and emergency response procedures