The Atlanta Hawks promote responsible drinking and positive fan behavior at State Farm Arena. The Hawks Fan Code of Conduct and the details of the Hawks alcohol management plan that appear below ensure that fans have a safe and fun experience.
Alcohol Service Policies:
|Age to Check ID:||30|
|Max Alcohol Drinks:||2/person/possession|
|Maximum Cup Size:||24 oz|
|Bottles:||Sold with caps off|
|Concession Stands:||Beginning of the 4th Quarter|
|Hawkers:||Beginning of the 4th Quarter|
|Clubs/Suites:||End of Game|
Report Inappropriate Behavior or request assistance
Alcohol management training at State Farm Arena is not currently conducted by TEAM Coalition.
The Atlanta Hawks & State Farm Arena strive to educate patrons about personal responsibility, inform fans and guests of the danger of impaired driving, and seek to ensure safe travel of those attending concerts and sporting events at State Farm Arena.
Individuals who sign up receive a coupon for one free Coca-Cola fountain product and have their names entered for a chance to win an Atlanta Hawks prize pack. The Designated Driver program sign-up is available online or at the Guest Service Center on the main concourse inside of Gate 1. For additional information, please visit www.hawks.com/designateddriver.
|Designated Driver Program Totals:|
The Guest Code of Conduct indicates the guidelines that all guests entering State Farm Arena must adhere to. Violations of the code of conduct policy include:
- Foul or abusive language or obscene gestures
- Intoxication or signs of impairment related to alcohol consumption
- Fighting, taunting, or threatening remarks or gestures
- Sitting in a location other than the guest’s ticketed seat
- Displays of affection inappropriate in a public setting
- Obscene or indecent messages or signs on clothing
- Any disruption to the progress of the event by the guest’s actions
- Throwing of any objects on the field or in the seating bowl
- Failing to follow the instructions of arena personnel or law enforcement
- All smoking is strictly prohibited anywhere on State Farm Arena property (this includes all smoking tobacco, e-cigarettes and vaporizers)
Guests not abiding by the Guest Code of Conduct are subject to ejection from State Farm Arena, and in some cases, criminal prosecution.