NASCAR promotes responsible drinking and positive fan behavior at the Watkins Glen International. The Watkins Glen International Guest Policies and the details of their alcohol management plan that appear below ensure that fans have a safe and fun experience.
ALCOHOL SERVICE POLICIES
|Age to Check ID:||All ages|
|Max Alcohol Drinks:||2 drinks per person/transaction|
|Max Beer Size:|
|Max Wine Size:|
|Max Spirits Size:||N/A|
Alcohol Management at Watkins Glen International is not currently conducted by TEAM Coalition.
Designated Drivers who make the pledge at the Watkins Glen International are entered in NASCAR Responsibility Has Its Rewards Sweepstakes.
Watkins Glen International works to provide a fun, yet safe, environment for fans with the following policies:
- Show respect to all guests, track employees and their property
- While at The Glen, refrain from the following behaviors:
- Sitting in a reserved seat without the appropriate ticket
- Behavior that is unruly, disruptive, or illegal
- Possession inside the stadium of items not allowed for gate entry
- Intoxication or other signs of alcohol impairment that results in irresponsible behavior
- Foul, abusive, or obscene language, gestures, acts, signs, or clothing
- Throwing of any objects onto the racing surface
- Failing to follow the instructions of Watkins Glen International personnel
- Verbal or physical harassment of other guests
- Fighting, taunting, or threatening remarks or gestures
- Displaying signage or flags that impede sightlines, broadcast or on-track competition or contains inappropriate, prejudicial, or offensive language, or imagery
- Comply with all local, state, and federal law while on the track property
- All persons entering the track are subject to reasonable search to protect the safety of the public and to ensure compliance with this Code of Conduct
- Items intended for sale or trade may not be brought onto track property, including the parking lots, without a written agreement with the track.
- The unauthorized resale of tickets in, on or around the track property is not permitted under any circumstances. Persons caught selling tickets in violation may have their tickets in violation may have their tickets and their right to future tickets at the track revoked. To avoid using counterfeit or stolen tickets, please purchase tickets through authorized ticket outlets only.