NASCAR promotes responsible drinking and positive fan behavior at the Richmond Raceway. The Richmond Raceway Guest Policies and the details of their alcohol management plan that appear below ensure that fans have a safe and fun experience.
ALCOHOL SERVICE POLICIES
|Age to Check ID:||All ages|
|Max Alcohol Drinks:||2 drinks per person/transaction|
|Max Beer Size:|
|Max Wine Size:|
|Max Spirits Size:|
Alcohol Management at Richmond Raceway is not currently conducted by TEAM Coalition.
Designated Drivers who make the pledge at the Richmond Raceway are entered in NASCAR Responsibility Has Its Rewards Sweepstakes.
Responsible NASCAR Fans at the Richmond Raceway.
174 fans pledged to be responsible fans in 2016
Richmond Raceway works to provide a fun, yet safe, environment for fans with the following policies:
- The following is not permitted:
- Behavior that is unruly, disruptive or illegal in nature.Smoking (including eCigarettes and vapes) in the grandstand seating areas.
- Fighting, taunting or any action that may harm or endanger others.
- Intoxication or other signs of alcohol and drug impairment that results in irresponsible behavior.
- Abusive or vulgar language, obscene actions or gestures.
- Failure to follow instructions of track personnel.
- Any other act or behavior that, in the judgement of Richmond Raceway management, poses a threat to other guests or impacts their enjoyment of the race.
- Trespassing into areas designated as off-limits.