NASCAR promotes responsible drinking and positive fan behavior at Phoenix Raceway. The Phoenix Raceway Guest Policies and the details of their alcohol management plan that appear below ensure that fans have a safe and fun experience.
ALCOHOL SERVICE POLICIES
|Age to Check ID:||All ages|
|Max Alcohol Drinks:||2 drinks per person/transaction|
|Max Beer Size:|
|Max Wine Size:|
|Max Spirits Size:|
Alcohol Management at ISM Raceway is not currently conducted by TEAM Coalition.
TEAM Coalition promoted alcohol responsibility at ISM Raceway at the Monster Energy Cup Series Race in 2019.
November 2019 with Miller Lite.
Designated Drivers who make the pledge at the ISM Raceway are entered in NASCAR Responsibility Has Its Rewards Sweepstakes.
ISM Raceway works to provide a fun, yet safe, environment for fans with the following policies:
- Permitted Items
- Factory sealed non-alcoholic beverages
- Service animals
- Soft sided coolers that are 14x14x14
- Insulated cups
- Sunscreen and bug spray
- Soft seated cushions
- Backpacks and drawstring bags that are 18″ tall
- Strollers (allowed through gates but not in the grandstands)
- Clear plastic bags 18x18x4
- Prohibited Items
- Glass or ceramic containers
- Weapons of any kind
- Noise makers or laser pointers
- Tripods and monopods
- Alcoholic beverages
- Skateboard and roller skates
- Flag poles or sticks
- Selfie sticks