NASCAR promotes responsible drinking and positive fan behavior at the New Hampshire Motor Speedway. The New Hampshire Motor Speedway Guest Policies and the details of their alcohol management plan that appear below ensure that fans have a safe and fun experience.
ALCOHOL SERVICE POLICIES
|Age to Check ID:||All ages|
|Max Alcohol Drinks:||2 drinks per person/transaction|
|Max Beer Size:|
|Max Wine Size:|
|Max Spirits Size:|
Alcohol Management at New Hampshire Motor Speedway is not currently conducted by TEAM Coalition.
TEAM Coalition promoted alcohol responsibility at New Hampshire Motor Speedway at the Monster Energy Series Cup in 2019.
Designated Drivers who make the pledge at the New Hampshire Motor Speedway are entered in NASCAR Responsibility Has Its Rewards Sweepstakes.
Responsible NASCAR Fans at the New Hampshire Motor Speedway.
- 471 fans pledged to be responsible fans in 2016
- 851 fans pledged to be responsible fans in 2017
- 317 fans pledged to be responsible fans in 2018
- 288 fans pledged to be responsible fans in 2019
New Hampshire Motor Speedway works to provide a fun, yet safe, environment for fans with the following policies:
- All coolers, bags, and backpacks will be subject to search. Coolers must be 14″ or under, in all dimensions, to be permitted into the grandstand area (no glass).
- The grandstand seating area is smoke-free.
- Alcohol is prohibited in the Alcohol-Free Section (sections LL-LN and CW-CX, Rows 1-10).
- All persons, coolers, wagons/tool-boxes-on-wheels, and vehicles/RVs are subject to search.
- Locked coolers on wagons/tool-boxes-on-wheels are prohibited underneath/adjacent to the grandstand areas, and are subject to forced entry without request for permission.
- Prohibited in Grandstands:
- Animals (except service)
- Glass containers
- Stadium seats (with arms)
- Prohibited on the property:
- Drone aircraft (including in the air space above property)
- Fireworks and/or fire balloons
- Human transporters
- Private golf carts
- Unregistered motorcycles
- Weapons (of any description)