NASCAR promotes responsible drinking and positive fan behavior at the Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course. The Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course Guest Policies and the details of their alcohol management plan that appear below ensure that fans have a safe and fun experience.
Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course works to provide a fun, yet safe, environment for fans with the following policies:
- Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course opens its spectator gates at 7:00 am each day of a scheduled race weekend. All non-camping spectators must be off the premises by 7:00 pm of each day. Campers can stay until 10:00 am on the Monday following the event weekend. NASCAR guests are welcome to stay until 10:00 am on Sunday following the event weekend.
- While Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course does not encourage bringing pets to the track, we do allow them. Pets are the responsibility of the pet owner. Pet owners are liable for any injury or damage caused by their pets. All pets must be kept under the control of a leash no longer than 6 ft. Please be courteous and clean up after your pet. Failure to do so will result in removal from the event. Pets are not permitted in any buildings, concession areas, grandstands or viewing mounds, hospitality locations, paddock/garage areas, false grid, or pit lane. Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course reserves the right to restrict/remove disruptive or exotic pets. If your pet disrupts or causes harm to another individual or property, you and your pet may be removed from the facility without a refund.
- To purchase tickets at the track, please enter Gate 1 (Main Gate) from Steam Corners Road. Will Call pick up is located at Gate 3 (Registration Building until 5pm, then at Security Building after 5pm). PLEASE NOTE: Tickets will only be sold at Gate 3 from 5pm to 11pm. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Campers in the Carousel and North Woods should enter/exit the facility at Gate 6 (North Gate) off Texter Road during the daytime hours of the event weekend. No sales at North Gate.
- Gate 3 entrance is only for guests with credentials, Will Call customers, and workers. There will be NO SALES AT GATE 3, except from 5pm to 11pm. All spectators who need to purchase tickets before 5pm will be redirected to the Gate 1 (Main Gate).
- Please follow the signs and directions of the parking marshals.
- Speed limit is restricted to 20 mph in all areas of the track.
- Personal golf carts (those not rented by the Golf Car Company, LLC) and other off-road motorized vehicles require a $100.00 vehicle pass paid to Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course and purchased separate for each event. Pass will not be required during the AMA Vintage Motorcycle Days. The pass must be clearly displayed at all times. A vehicle pass is available at no charge for customers with disabilities showing proper verification/identification. (Pass Only – golf cart/vehicle not included).
- All golf carts/vehicles must be operated by a licensed driver.
- No golf carts/vehicles can be driven on spectator mounds.
- No alcohol may be consumed while operating a golf cart or off-road vehicle.
- Quiet hours will be enforced from 10pm-6am. No usage will be permitted between these hours anywhere around the facility.
- Spectator bicycles permitted anywhere on Mid-Ohio property, with the exception of the paddock and pit areas.
- Scaffolding is prohibited. All platforms must be permanently mounted on truck beds, not more than six feet above ground, and incapable of being elevated. Please do not block the view of other spectators.
- Climbing and sitting in trees, or using trash barrels as viewing platforms, are not permitted. No tents may be tied down to spectator fences. No tents, canopies or dining flies may be erected on amphitheater viewing mounds. Popup tents are permitted on top row only as long as it is not obstructing view of other spectators. Sitting and standing on gates is not permitted.
- All spectator, pedestrian and mound areas are not permitted to be reserved by roping off or covering with tarps overnight unless authorized by Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course. Any tarps, etc., left overnight will be collected by Mid-Ohio staff. These items can be picked up at Security, located at Gate #3.
- To preserve Mid-Ohio’s family atmosphere, profanity and drunkenness will not be tolerated. If you are bothered by your neighbor at the camping area or by another spectator, please report them to Security personnel. Security is located at the Gate #3 entrance. 419-884-4000 extension 3013. Please respect the rights of others.
- Corner worker personnel are trained to deal with on-track emergencies, therefore, under no circumstances are spectators permitted to cross fences or go on-course at any time.
- No firearms are permitted on Mid-Ohio property.
- In the interest of safety, Mid-Ohio reserves the right to inspect all personal property, including vehicles, backpacks and coolers.
- All photographic, video and digital images taken during any track event, including those featuring spectators, whether made or purchased by Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course or its affiliates, are property of Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course and may be used in advertising and promotional materials at its sole discretion.
- Please keep your ticket with you at all times. You will be required to show your ticket along with appropriate wristband to enter select areas of the facility and/or hospitality areas.
- There are no refunds or exchanges on tickets, camping passes, infield parking or other event related passes.
- No individuals will be allowed access to ‘hot areas’ of the track or pits without the proper credentials.