NASCAR promotes responsible drinking and positive fan behavior at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway. The Las Vegas Motor Speedway Guest Policies and the details of their alcohol management plan that appear below ensure that fans have a safe and fun experience.
ALCOHOL SERVICE POLICIES
|Age to Check ID:||All ages|
|Max Alcohol Drinks:||1 drinks per person/transaction|
|Max Beer Size:||20 oz.|
|Max Wine Size:||N/A|
|Max Spirits Size:||N/A|
Alcohol Management at Las Vegas Motor Speedway is not currently conducted by TEAM Coalition.
Designated Drivers who make the pledge at the Las Vegas Speedway are entered in NASCAR Responsibility Has Its Rewards Sweepstakes.
Las Vegas Motor Speedway works to provide a fun, yet safe, environment for fans with the following policies:
- Alcoholic beverages (not permitted to enter or exit the gates)
- Backpacks or any bag larger than 18″ x 18″ x 6″
- Balloons and beach balls
- Drones or any type of radio controlled flying device
- Folding chairs
- Glass or can containers
- Golf carts, hover boards, quads, UTVs, SxS, scooters, skateboards, Segways, dirt bikes or any other similar personal transportation devices (including licensed vehicles that may be street legal)
- Illegal drugs
- Noisemakers or horns
- Pets (except for service animals)
- Stadium seats wider than 18 inches or with arms
- Weapons of any kind
- Any items which pose a safety hazard or can diminish the enjoyment of the event by other guests.