NASCAR promotes responsible drinking and positive fan behavior at the Kentucky Speedway. The Kentucky Speedway Guest Policies and the details of their alcohol management plan that appear below ensure that fans have a safe and fun experience.
ALCOHOL SERVICE POLICIES
|Age to Check ID:||All ages|
|Max Alcohol Drinks:||2 drinks per person/transaction|
|Max Beer Size:|
|Max Wine Size:|
|Max Spirits Size:|
Alcohol Management at Kentucky Motor Speedway is not currently conducted by TEAM Coalition.
Designated Drivers who make the pledge at the Kentucky Speedway are entered in NASCAR Responsibility Has Its Rewards Sweepstakes.
Kentucky Speedway works to provide a fun, yet safe, environment for fans with the following policies:
- Prohibited Items:
- Aerosol cans
- Alcoholic beverages
- Animals (except service animals)
- Baby strollers
- Balloons or beach balls and inflatable bang sticks
- Chairs of any kind
- Fireworks or missile-like objects
- Glass containers of any kind
- Illegal substances
- Laser pointers
- Noise making devices – bells, bullhorns, whistles and other items
- Projectiles of any kind
- Seat cushion with metal arm rests
- Selfie Sticks
- Sticks, bats, poles or clubs
- Video or movie cameras
- Weapons: guns, knives, mace, handcuffs, nightsticks, blackjacks or other items
- Items that pose a safety hazard or may diminish from other fans enjoyment of an event
- Re-Entry Policy:
- Guests may use their race ticket to exit and re-enter the facility unlimited times during our race events. Tickets must be scanned upon exiting and re-entering the facility.
- Fan Behavior Policy:
- Although fans are encouraged to enjoy themselves when they visit Kentucky Speedway, they should behave in a courteous and lawful manner at all times while on Kentucky Speedway property. Those engaging in lewd and/or otherwise unlawful behavior will be subject to removal from the Speedway grounds