NASCAR promotes responsible drinking and positive fan behavior at the Dover International Speedway. The Dover International Speedway Guest Policies and the details of their alcohol management plan that appear below ensure that fans have a safe and fun experience.
ALCOHOL SERVICE POLICIES
|Age to Check ID:|
|Max Alcohol Drinks:|
|Max Beer Size:|
|Max Wine Size:|
|Max Spirits Size:|
Alcohol Management at Dover International Speedway is not currently conducted by TEAM Coalition.
TEAM Coalition promoted Alcohol Responsibility at Dover International Speedway at both Monster Energy Cup Series Races in 2019.
Designated Drivers who make the pledge at the Dover International Speedway are entered in NASCAR Responsibility Has Its Rewards Sweepstakes.
Responsible NASCAR Fans at the Dover International Speedway.
- 243 fans pledged to be responsible fans in 2016
- 693 fans pledged to be responsible fans in 2017
- 906 fans pledged to be responsible fans in 2018
- 452 fans pledged to be responsible fans in 2019
Dover International Speedway works to provide a fun, yet safe, environment for fans with the following policies:
- One 14x14x14 cooler is allowed per guest. Ice must be inside the cooler.
- One personal bag that is 18x18x4 to hold personal belongings.
- Fans may bring their own food and beverage in with them.
- Bags and coolers will be inspected upon entry.
- Packaged beer must be in a can within a cooler.
The following are prohibited items:
- Any bag, backpack or container larger than described above
- Beverage tubes larger than 14″
- Glass containers
- Ice bags
- Knives or firearms
- Inflatables (beach balls, etc.)
- Laser lights and pointers
- Pets (except trained service animals that are leashed at all times)
- Items that obstruct views
- Any other item that Dover International Speedway deems to be a safety or health risk