NASCAR promotes responsible drinking and positive fan behavior at the Daytona International Speedway. The Daytona International Speedway Guest Policies and the details of their alcohol management plan that appear below ensure that fans have a safe and fun experience.
ALCOHOL SERVICE POLICIES
|Age to Check ID:
|Max Alcohol Drinks:
|2 drinks per person/transaction
|Max Beer Size:
|Max Wine Size:
|Max Spirits Size:
TEAM Training at Daytona International Speedway is conducted by Americrown.
TEAM Coalition promoted alcohol responsibility at Daytona International Speedway at the Monster Energy Cup Series Race in 2019.
Designated Drivers who make the pledge at the Daytona International Speedway are entered in NASCAR Responsibility Has Its Rewards Sweepstakes.
Responsible NASCAR Fans at the Daytona International Speedway.
- 462 fans pledged to be responsible fans in 2017
- 945 fans pledged to be responsible fans in 2018
- 2,575 fans pledged to be responsible fans in 2019
To ensure all guests at Daytona International Speedway have a safe and enjoyable experience, each guest is responsible to:
- Show respect to all guests, Speedway employees and their property
- Refrain from:
- Sitting in a reserved seat without the appropriate ticket
- Unruly, disruptive, verbally abusive, threatening or illegal behavior
- Foul, abusive or obscene language, gestures, acts, signs or their display on clothing
- Throwing objects within the venue or onto the racing surface
- Possession inside the property of items not allowed for gate entry
- Intoxication to the point of impairment or resulting in irresponsible behavior risking yourself or other guests
- Fighting, taunting, harassing or threatening other guests
- Displaying signage or flags that impede sightlines, the event broadcast or on-track competition or contain inappropriate, controversial, prejudicial, obscene or offensive symbols, slogans, language or imagery
- Attempting to interfere with on-track competition
- Observe no smoking policy in all seating areas, inside the entry plaza admission gates, on the escalators or stairs, in elevators and general concourse areas. Smoking is only permitted in marked areas of the concourses
- Comply with all infield camping & GEICO Park West published rules
- Follow all instructions of Speedway personnel
- Comply with all local, state and federal law while on the Speedway property
- All persons entering the Speedway are subject to reasonable search to protect the safety of the public and to ensure compliance with this Code of Conduct
- Items intended for sale or trade may not be brought onto Speedway property, including the parking lots, without a written agreement with the Speedway
- The unauthorized resale of tickets in, on or around the Speedway property is not permitted under any circumstances. Persons caught selling tickets in violation may have their tickets and their right to future tickets to the Speedway revoked. To avoid using counterfeit or stolen tickets, please purchase tickets through authorized Speedway ticket outlets only