NASCAR promotes responsible drinking and positive fan behavior at the Chicagoland Speedway. The Chicagoland Speedway Guest Policies and the details of their alcohol management plan that appear below ensure that fans have a safe and fun experience.
ALCOHOL SERVICE POLICIES
|Age to Check ID:||All ages|
|Max Alcohol Drinks:||2 drinks per person/transaction|
|Max Beer Size:|
|Max Wine Size:|
|Max Spirits Size:||N/A|
Alcohol Management at Chicagoland Speedway is not currently conducted by TEAM Coalition.
TEAM Coalition promoted alcohol responsibility at Chicagoland Speedway at the Monster Energy Series Cup Race in 2019.
Designated Drivers who make the pledge at the Chicagoland Speedway are entered in NASCAR Responsibility Has Its Rewards Sweepstakes.
Responsible NASCAR Fans at the Chicagoland Speedway.
- 382 fans pledged to be responsible fans in 2016
- 141 fans pledged to be responsible fans in 2017
- 717 fans pledged to be responsible fans in 2018
- 812 fans pledged to be responsible fans in 2019
Chicagoland Speedway works to provide a fun, yet safe, environment for fans with the following policies:
- Enjoy yourself.
- Arrive at the gates as early as possible.
- Have your bags open before inspection.
- All items brought through any Admission Gate will be inspected.
- Fans are allowed to leave and re-enter by showing their valid ticket or credential.
- Lewd behavior and language will not be tolerated.
- One soft-sided cooler per person, no larger than 6 x 6 x 12 inches (Soft-sided Coolers may contain Ice, Ice packs and a single wall removable plastic liner; Dry Ice is not allowed; Beverages must be factory sealed)
- Empty plastic souvenir and insulated cups no larger than 24oz.
- One soft sided bag no larger than 18 X 18 X 4 inches, but are subject to search ◦Soft sided bags may include scanner bags, camera bags, purses, fanny packs, daypacks, canvas tote bags, lightweight backpacks, eco-friendly type grocery bags, bags with souvenir purchases.
- Cameras, binoculars, scanners and headsets (these items may be worn over the neck, on the belt, in a bag or carried separately).
- Seat cushions with no arms or frame components allowed.
- Strollers are allowed to enter the Admission Gate but are NOT allowed into the seating areas (Stroller storage areas are located underneath the Grandstands in the Concourse and Mezzanine levels).
- Firearms, Knives, Fireworks and items restricted by Local, State and Federal Laws
- Hard sided coolers
- Glass or Ceramic of any kind
- Any beverage in an opened container
- Hydration backpacks
- Thermos and insulated cups larger than 24oz
- Drugs (unless prescribed by a medical physician and medically necessary)
- Scooters, Skateboard, Hover boards, Roller Skates and Bicycles
- Folding chairs
- Seat Cushions with arms or frame components
- Selfie Sticks
- Tripods and Monopods
- Laser pointers
- Large flag poles or poles of any type
- Clothing with obscenities or offensive language
- Pets (trained assistance animals for disabled guests are welcome)
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicles or any type of Remote Controlled Vehicles