NASCAR promotes responsible drinking and positive fan behavior at the Charlotte Motor Speedway. The Charlotte Motor Speedway Guest Policies and the details of their alcohol management plan that appear below ensure that fans have a safe and fun experience.
ALCOHOL SERVICE POLICIES
|Age to Check ID:||All ages|
|Max Alcohol Drinks:||2 drinks per person/transaction|
|Max Beer Size:|
|Max Wine Size:|
|Max Spirits Size:||N/A|
Alcohol Management at Charlotte Motor Speedway is not currently conducted by TEAM Coalition.
Charlotte Motor Speedway works to provide a fun, yet safe, environment for fans with the following policies:
- Charlotte Motor Speedway shall use clearly marked signs showing where non-alcohol sections are located.
- Alcoholic beverages will not be sold in these sections at any time and the consumption of alcoholic beverages in these sections is strictly prohibited.
- Guests who are visibly intoxicated may be refused entry at the gates.
- Guests who become intoxicated during the event and exhibit drunken, belligerent or inappropriate behavior will be escorted from the facility.
- If a guest is behaving in a manner that diminishes the race/event experience for any other guest, this person will be removed from the property.
- Security will obtain as much information as possible from the subject and escort him/her from the property.