NASCAR promotes responsible drinking and positive fan behavior at the Atlanta Motor Speedway. The Atlanta Motor Speedway Guest Policies and the details of their alcohol management plan that appear below ensure that fans have a safe and fun experience.
ALCOHOL SERVICE POLICIES
|Age to Check ID:||All ages|
|Max Alcohol Drinks:||2 drinks per person/transaction|
|Max Beer Size:|
|Max Wine Size:|
|Max Spirits Size:||N/A|
Alcohol Management at Atlanta Motor Speedway is not currently conducted by TEAM Coalition.
Designated Drivers who make the pledge at the Atlanta Motor Speedway are entered in NASCAR Responsibility Has Its Rewards Sweepstakes.
Responsible NASCAR Fans at the Atlanta Motor Speedway.
- 174 fans pledged to be responsible fans in 2017
- 17 fans pledged to be responsible fans in 2018
Atlanta Motor Speedway works to provide a fun, yet safe, environment for fans with the following policies:
- Coolers are allowed inside the Speedway and Grandstands. Coolers can be no larger than 14x14x14, can not contain glass, and are subject to search. Only one cooler is allowed per ticket holder.
- All items brought to and through gate areas are subject to search and inspection by the Atlanta Motor Speedway staff and security.
- Bags such as backpacks, purses, and fanny packs are allowed in the grandstands but are subject to inspection and search. Bags can not be larger than 14x14x14.