The listed behaviors are prohibited based on safety and violations will be subject to sanctions.
The Club may also sanction a supporter group for violations of the Fan Code of Conduct.
The following is NOT ALLOWED:
- Fighting and/or inciting others to fight or inciting unruly or disruptive behavior.
- Causing significant damage to property.
- Using (including on any sign or other visible representation) political, threatening, abusive, insulting, offensive language and or gestures, which includes racist, homophobic, xenophobic, sexist or otherwise inappropriate language behavior.
- Note: Threatening and/or abusive behavior directed towards other fans, players, officials or staff members will be subject to sanctions even if done outside the time period of a MLS-SUM event (including on social media).
- Entering or attempting to enter the field, the field track, the tunnel or any otherwise restricted area.
- Possession or use of an unauthorized pyrotechnic device, smoke or firework, or attempting to introduce one inside the venue.
- Throwing any objects onto the field (including streamers).
- Failing to follow directions from venue staff regarding compliance with the Fan Code of Conduct, stadium policies and emergency procedures.
- Declining to promptly return a ball that enters the stands.
- Inappropriate consumption of alcoholic beverages, which includes purchasing for, possession of, or consumption by a minor.