Exploria Stadium is committed to creating a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable entertainment experience. We thank you for your cooperation
Exploria Stadium Guests have a right to expect an environment where:
- Guests will be treated in a consistent, professional and courteous manner by all venue personnel.
- Guests will enjoy every event free from disruptive behavior, including foul or abusive language or obscene gestures.
- Guests will consume alcoholic beverages in a responsible manner. Intervention with an impaired, intoxicated or underage guest will be handled in a prompt and safe manner.
- Guests will sit only in their ticketed seats/areas and show their tickets when requested.
- Guests who engage in fighting, throwing objects or attempting to enter the field of play will be immediately ejected from the venue.
- Guests will not smoke in the venue
- There will not be any obscene or indecent messages on signs or clothing.
- Guests will comply with requests from venue staff regarding facility operations and emergency response procedures.
- Guests will be able to communicate instantly, discreetly and directly with Exploria Stadium guest service centers if assistance is needed in dealing with an unruly fan, a cleanup in their section or any issues and concerns that a guest may feel the need to report.
- Guests who violate the Code of Conduct may be subject to ejection without refund and, to the extent their conduct constitutes a violation of law, may be subject to arrest or face other sanctions; up to and including a ban.
- Season ticket holders may also be subject to having their season subscription revoked or facing other sanctions.