The New York Red Bulls promote responsible drinking and positive fan behavior at Red Bull Arena. The Red Bulls Fan Code of Conduct and details of the Red Bulls alcohol management plan that appear below ensure that fans have a safe and fun experience.
Alcohol Service Policies
|Age to Check ID:||30 and younger|
|Max Alcohol Drinks:||2/person/ possession|
|Concession Stands:||End of 65th minute|
TEAM Training is conducted at Red Bull Arena by the New York Red Bulls and Securitas Security Services.
Securitas Security Services have consistently won training awards from TEAM Coalition.
Supporters at Red Bull Arena are encouraged to make the Heineken Designated Driver pledge:
- I will not consume alcohol at today’s event.
- I will provide safe, sober transportation home for my group.
- I will make sure everyone buckles up – every trip, every time.
Designated drivers who make this pledge at New York Red Bulls home games receive a Heineken 0.0 and are entered into the Major League Soccer Responsibility Has Its Rewards Sweepstakes.
The New York Red Bulls and Major League Soccer are committed to creating a safe, comfortable and enjoyable soccer experience for all guests in and around our stadiums. MLS fans have a right to expect an environment where:
- Fans are encouraged to cheer, sing and otherwise support their team while remaining respectful and courteous to their fellow patrons, referees, opposing team players and fans.
- Fans enjoy the soccer experience free from fighting, thrown objects, attempts to enter the playing field, political or inciting messages, and disorderly behavior, including foul, sexist, racial, obscene or abusive language or gestures.
- Fans comply with requests from stadium staff regarding stadium policies and emergency response procedures.
- Fans promptly and carefully return the ball to a stadium staff member or the ball kid on the sidelines in the event that a soccer ball enters the stands.
- Alcoholic beverages are consumed in a responsible manner and only by those of legal age.
- Fans conduct themselves in a lawful manner to avoid incidents in the stadium and surrounding areas.