New York City Football Club promotes responsible drinking and positive fan behavior at Yankee Stadium. The NYCFC Fan Code of Conduct and details of the alcohol management plan that appear below ensure that fans have a safe and fun experience.
Alcohol Service Policies
|Age to Check ID:||Everyone has their ID checked|
|Max Alcohol Drinks:||2 alcoholic beverages per guest, per sale at concessions stands and portable carts on the concourses of the Field, Main and Terrace/Grandstand Levels and a limit of 1 beer per guest, per sale at portable carts in the Bleachers and from vendors selling in the seating areas.|
|Bottles:||Sold with caps off|
|Concession Stands:||End of 70th minute|
|Hawkers:||End of 70th minute|
|Clubs/Suites:||End of 70th minute|
Text Messaging System:
|Guests can confidentially text security and guest relations questions and concerns to (917) 746-0088 (message and data rates may apply).|
|Text Number:||(917) 746-0088|
TEAM Training is conducted at Yankee Stadium by NYCFC, Legends and Securitas Security Services.
NYCFC and Heineken have teamed up to encourage Guests to volunteer to be the designated driver for their group. For more information, please visit the Guest Relations Booths or any Heineken Designated Driver Booth located at the Great Hall or behind Section 238. Program registrants must be 21 years of age or older and have a valid driver’s license.
NYCFC is committed to creating a safe, comfortable and enjoyable soccer experience for all guests in and around our stadium. All fans attending a match are required to refrain from the following behaviors:
- Fighting, *thrown objects, attempts to enter the playing field, political or inciting messages, and disorderly behavior, including foul, sexist, racial, obscene or abusive language or gestures.
- Mistreatment of visiting team fans or guests, including verbal abuse, harassment, profanity, confrontations, intimidation, or other threatening behaviors
- Irresponsible consumption of alcohol or behavior
- Any distraction to the progress of the match or event
- Any behavior that impairs the safety and/or enjoyment of the event from other guests
- Failure to follow the directions of Yankee Stadium Security Officers, Yankee Stadium Team Members, law enforcement, ticket takers or any other Yankee Stadium or NYCFC personnel
- Violations of any Yankee Stadium or NYCFC policies, local ordinances, state, or federal laws
- Occupying any seat without the appropriate ticket
*Committing any listed violations may result in ejection from the stadium, prohibition from attending future events, and/or arrest.
Should you observe anyone violating the Fan Code of Conduct, please notify the nearest Security Officer, or Yankee Stadium Team Member know.