New York City Football Club promotes responsible drinking and positive fan behavior at Yankee Stadium. The NYCFC Fan Code of Conduct and details of the alcohol management plan that appear below ensure that fans have a safe and fun experience.
NYCFC and Major League Soccer are committed to creating a safe, comfortable and enjoyable soccer experience for all guests in and around our stadiums.
MLS fans have a right to expect an environment where:
- Fans are encouraged to cheer, sing, and otherwise support their team while remaining respectful and courteous to their fellow patrons, referees, opposing team fans and players.
- Fans enjoy the soccer experience free from fighting, *thrown objects, attempts to enter the playing field, political or inciting messages, and disorderly behavior, including foul, sexist, racial, obscene or abusive language or gestures.
- Fans comply with requests from Stadium staff regarding stadium policies and emergency response procedures.
- Fans promptly and carefully return the ball to a stadium staff member or the ball kid on the sidelines in the event that a soccer ball enters the stands.
- Alcoholic beverages are consumed in a responsible manner and only by those of legal age.
- Fans conduct themselves in a lawful manner to avoid incidents in the stadium and in the parking lots.
*NOTE: The use of streamers and confetti as an expression of fan enthusiasm is prohibited.
Legends Hospitality is the exclusive provider of concessions and catering services at Yankee Stadium. NYCFC and Legends Hospitality work together to promote the responsible use of alcohol.
NYCFC prohibits anyone from bringing alcohol into the Stadium. Anyone who deliberately conceals alcohol while attempting to enter the Stadium will be denied entry without refund and will face possible arrest and/or revocation of season tickets and/or future ticket privileges. Those who are or appear to be impaired will be denied entry. Alcoholic beverages may not be removed from the Stadium.
Proof of Identification
- Guests must be 21 years of age or older to purchase or consume alcohol. Proper identification is required of all Guests and must be presented, regardless of age, to purchase any alcoholic beverage.
- Attempting to use fraudulent identification, purchasing alcohol for a minor or any Guest who has been denied alcohol service, and/or attempting to purchase or possessing alcohol as a minor will result in immediate ejection without refund and possible arrest and/or revocation of season tickets and/or future ticket privileges.
- There is a limit of two alcoholic beverages per Guest, per sale at concessions stands and portable carts on the concourses of the Field, Main and Terrace/Grandstand Levels and a limit of one alcoholic beverage per Guest, per sale at portable carts in the Bleachers and from vendors selling in the seating areas.
- NYCFC and Legends Hospitality reserve the right to deny the sale or service of alcohol to Guests who show signs of impairment. Guests found in possession of alcohol after being warned not to consume or purchase alcohol face immediate ejection without refund and possible arrest and/or revocation of season tickets and/or future ticket privileges. It is a violation of New York State law to serve alcohol to anyone visibly impaired.
Guests who are or appear to be impaired, who deliberately conceal alcohol while attempting to enter the Stadium or who are in any other violation of the alcohol policy face immediate ejection without refund and possible arrest and/or revocation of season tickets and/or future ticket privileges.
NYCFC reserves the right to discontinue the sale of alcohol at any time.
Supporters at Yankees Stadium are encouraged to make the Heineken Designated Driver pledge:
- I will not consume alcohol at today’s event.
- I will provide safe, sober transportation home for my group.
- I will make sure everyone buckles up – every trip, every time.
Designated drivers who make this pledge at NYCFC home games receive a free soft drink and are entered into the Major League Soccer Responsibility Has Its Rewards Sweepstakes.