New York City Football Club promotes responsible drinking and positive fan behavior at Yankee Stadium. The NYCFC Fan Code of Conduct and details of the alcohol management plan that appear below ensure that fans have a safe and fun experience.
Alcohol Service Policies
|Age to Check ID:||Everyone has their ID checked|
|Max Alcohol Drinks:||2 alcoholic beverages per guest, per sale at concessions stands and portable carts on the concourses of the Field, Main and Terrace/Grandstand Levels and a limit of 1 beer per guest, per sale at portable carts in the Bleachers and from vendors selling in the seating areas.|
|Bottles:||Sold with caps off|
|Concession Stands:||End of 70th minute|
|Hawkers:||End of 70th minute|
|Bleacher Seats:||55th minute|
|Clubs/Suites:||End of 70th minute|
Text Messaging System:
|Guests can confidentially text security and guest relations questions and concerns to (917) 746-0088 (message and data rates may apply).|
|Text Number:||(917) 746-0088|
TEAM Training is conducted at Yankee Stadium by NYCFC, Legends and Securitas Security Services.
NYCFC and Heineken have teamed up to encourage Guests to volunteer to be the designated driver for their group. For more information, please visit the Guest Relations Booths or any Heineken Designated Driver Booth located at the Great Hall or behind Section 238. Program registrants must be 21 years of age or older and have a valid driver’s license.
New York City Football Club and Major League Soccer are committed to creating a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable soccer experience for all guests in and around our stadiums and facilities.
New York City Football Club and Major League Soccer will immediately action the following behaviors as they represent a threat to the safety of the event:
- Fighting and/or inciting others to fight or inciting or engaging in unruly or disruptive behavior
- Causing significant damage to property
- Using (including on any sign or other visible representation) political, threatening, abusive, insulting, offensive language and/or gestures, which includes racist, homophobic, xenophobic, sexist or otherwise inappropriate language behavior
- Threatening and/or abusive behavior directed towards other fans, players, officials or staff members will be subject to sanctions even if done outside the time period of a MLS-SUM event (including on social media)
- Displaying signs, symbols, images, using language or making gestures that are threatening, abusive, or discriminatory, including on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, ability, and/or sexual orientation.
- Display signs, symbols, or images for commercial purposes or for electioneering, campaigning or advocating for or against any candidate, political party, legislative issue, or government action.
- Entering or attempting to enter the field, the field track, the tunnel or any otherwise restricted area
- Possession or use of an unauthorized pyrotechnic device, smoke or firework, or attempting to introduce one inside the venue.
- Throwing any objects onto the field (including streamers)
- Failing to follow directions from venue staff regarding compliance with the Fan Code of Conduct, stadium policies and emergency procedures
- Declining to promptly return a ball that enters the stands
- Inappropriate consumption of alcoholic beverages, which includes purchasing for, possession of, or consumption by a minor
New York City Football Club and Major League Soccer thank you for adhering to the Code of Conduct and making this event special for all guests
FAILURE TO ABIDE BY THIS CODE OF CONDUCT IS SUBJECT TO SANCTIONS, INCLUDING EJECTION, BANISHMENT AND ARREST