The New England Revolution promote responsible drinking and positive fan behavior at Gillette Stadium. The Revolution Fan Code of Conduct and details of the Revolution alcohol management plan that appear below ensure that fans have a safe and fun experience.
Alcohol Service Policies
|Age to Check ID:||25 or younger|
|Max Alcohol Drinks:||2/person/ possession|
|Max Cup Size:||20 oz|
|Bottles:||Sold with caps off|
|Time Lots Open:||2 Hours Prior to Kickoff|
|Time Lots Close:||2 Hours Postgame|
|Prohibited Items:||Kegs, outside catering,|
Text Messaging System:
|If you require security assistance or want to report inappropriate fan behavior, please text the word CONDUCT to 78247 or send a text to (508) 928-3838. (Note: message and data rates may apply.)|
|Text Number:||(508) 928-3838|
TEAM Training is conducted at Gillette Stadium by the New England Revolution.
The New England Revolution have consistently won the top training awards from TEAM Coalition.
New England Revolution
At Revolution games, guests wishing to participate in our Designated Driver Program should visit one of the stand-alone branded booths located inside the stadium gates, or one of the Guest Service booths located at midfield on both the east and west sides of the Main and Upper Concourses. As a Designated Driver you will receive one free soda in the stadium and free soda at Patriot Place restaurants in addition to other potential prizes.
Gillette Stadium is committed to creating a safe, comfortable and enjoyable experience for patrons of all ages. We are proud to present a Code of Conduct designed to enhance the experience of all our guests. Patrons are responsible for their conduct and for the conduct of their guests. In particular, patrons and their guests are prohibited from the following:
- Exhibiting behavior that is unruly, disruptive, irresponsible or illegal in nature.
- Using foul, abusive or offensive language or making obscene gestures.
- Interfering with any ongoing event, business activity or the enjoyment of others.
- Engaging in public intoxication.
- Verbally or physically harassing any of our guests or staff.
- Advertising or selling goods or services.
- Smoking or vaping. Gillette Stadium is a non-smoking facility.
- Unauthorized transmission of accounts or descriptions of the game or event, including play-by-play data.
- Violating the terms of any applicable admission ticket license, policy or related laws.
- Failing to follow instructions of security personnel or law enforcement.
Patrons and their guests who violate these provisions will be ejected without refund and also may lose ticket privileges for future events. We thank you for adhering to our Code of Conduct.