Los Angeles FC promotes responsible drinking and positive fan behavior at Banc of California Stadium. LAFC Fan Code of Conduct ensures that supporters have a safe and fun experience.
Alcohol Service Policies
|Age to Check ID:||30 and younger|
|Max Alcohol Drinks:||2/person/ possession|
|Max Cup Size:||20 oz|
|Bottles:||Sold with caps off|
|Permitted Items:||Cans and cups|
Text Messaging System:
|Fans who wish to report issues and concerns, ask for information, or call for assistance in a fast, easy, and convenient way may do so by texting our Guest Assist text message service by texting the word ASSIST to 323-310-LAFC (5232) followed by the Issue and Location. Stadium personnel are trained to respond accordingly. Standard SMS text rates may apply.|
|Text Number:||(323) 310-5232|
TEAM Training is conducted at Banc of California Stadium by Los Angeles FC and Legends.
Legends won their first training award at Banc of California Stadium from TEAM Coalition in the 2019 season.
As part of Banc of California Stadium’s commitment to public safety, fans can sign up and will a Designated Driver wristband and complimentary bottle of water. Please visit the Guest Experience Center located on the Main Level Concourse behind Section 129 to sign up.
We are confident Banc of California Stadium guests top the Los Angeles area in their enthusiasm, support, hospitality, and sportsmanship. Our reputation is shaped not only by our players, coaches, entertainment, and employees but by our guests as well. Our goal is to promote the absolute best Guest Experience in all of Sports & Entertainment while maintaining a wholesome, family-oriented atmosphere.
Banc of California Stadium and Major League Soccer are committed to creating a safe, comfortable and enjoyable event experience for all guests in and around the stadium and facilities.
MLS and its Clubs will immediately action the following behaviors as they represent a threat to the safety of the event:
- Fighting and/or inciting others to fight or inciting or engaging in unruly or disruptive behavior
- Causing significant damage to property
- Using (including on any sign or other visible representation) political, threatening, abusive, insulting, offensive language and/or gestures, which includes racist, homophobic, xenophobic, sexist, or otherwise inappropriate language behavior
- Entering or attempting to enter the field, the field track, the tunnel or any otherwise restricted area
- Threatening and/or abusive behavior directed towards other guests, players, officials, or staff members.
- Possession or use of an unauthorized pyrotechnic device, smoke or firework, or attempting to introduce one inside the venue
- Throwing any objects onto the field (including streamers)
- Failing to follow directions from venue staff regarding compliance with Fan Code of Conduct, stadium policies and emergency procedures
- Declining to promptly return a ball that enters the stands
- Inappropriate consumption of alcoholic beverages, which includes purchasing for, possession of, or consumption by a minor
The listed behaviors are prohibited based on safety and violations and will be subject to sanctions.
LAFC may also sanction a supporter group for violations of the Fan Code of Conduct.
MLS and its Clubs thank you for adhering to the provisions of this Code of Conduct and for making this event special and memorable to you and your fellow patrons.