Los Angeles FC promotes responsible drinking and positive fan behavior at Banc of California Stadium. LAFC Fan Code of Conduct ensures that supporters have a safe and fun experience.
We are confident Banc of California Stadium guests top the Los Angeles area in their enthusiasm, support, hospitality, and sportsmanship. Our reputation is shaped not only by our players, coaches, entertainment, and employees but by our guests as well. Our goal is to promote the absolute best Guest Experience in all of Sports & Entertainment while maintaining a wholesome, family-oriented atmosphere.
Banc of California Stadium and Major League Soccer are committed to creating a safe, comfortable and enjoyable event experience for all guests in and around the stadium and facilities.
MLS and its Clubs will immediately action the following behaviors as they represent a threat to the safety of the event:
- Fighting and/or inciting others to fight or inciting or engaging in unruly or disruptive behavior
- Causing significant damage to property
- Using (including on any sign or other visible representation) political, threatening, abusive, insulting, offensive language and/or gestures, which includes racist, homophobic, xenophobic, sexist, or otherwise inappropriate language behavior
- Entering or attempting to enter the field, the field track, the tunnel or any otherwise restricted area
- Threatening and/or abusive behavior directed towards other guests, players, officials, or staff members.
- Possession or use of an unauthorized pyrotechnic device, smoke or firework, or attempting to introduce one inside the venue
- Throwing any objects onto the field (including streamers)
- Failing to follow directions from venue staff regarding compliance with Fan Code of Conduct, stadium policies and emergency procedures
- Declining to promptly return a ball that enters the stands
- Inappropriate consumption of alcoholic beverages, which includes purchasing for, possession of, or consumption by a minor
The listed behaviors are prohibited based on safety and violations and will be subject to sanctions.
LAFC may also sanction a supporter group for violations of the Fan Code of Conduct.
MLS and its Clubs thank you for adhering to the provisions of this Code of Conduct and for making this event special and memorable to you and your fellow patrons.
Serving and Consumption of Alcohol
Banc of California Stadium and Legends Hospitality work hard to promote responsible consumption of alcoholic beverages. Our alcohol policies are listed below and are also posted at concession locations.
- All fans purchasing alcohol, who appear to be less than 30 years old, must present a valid ID.
- No alcohol will be served to guests who appear intoxicated.
- There will be a two (2) beer limit per transaction.
- Alcoholic beverages served in Premium Areas such as the Figueroa Club, Founders Club, Sunset Deck, Field Club, City View Club, Directors Box, and Director’s Lounge will not be permitted to leave the Premium Area. All alcoholic drinks must be consumed, disposed of, or poured into a plastic cup prior to leaving the Premium Area.
- Management reserves the right to cut off alcohol sales at its discretion.
- Fans passing alcohol to minors will be ejected and subject to arrest.
- Fans possessing alcohol, who do not have proof of being at least 21 years of age, will be ejected.
- Alcoholic beverages may not be brought into the Stadium. Any attempt to bring alcohol into the Stadium will be considered a violation of the Fan Code of Conduct and may result in the fan being ejected, arrested, and/or tickets being revoked.
- Please refer to the Designated Driver Program for more information on responsible drinking at Banc of California Stadium.
As part of Banc of California Stadium’s commitment to public safety, fans can sign up and will a Designated Driver wristband and complimentary bottle of water. Please visit the Guest Experience Center located on the Main Level Concourse behind Section 129 to sign up.
Designated drivers who make this pledge at LAFC home games are entered into the Major League Soccer Responsibility Has Its Rewards Sweepstakes.