LA Galaxy promotes responsible drinking and positive fan behavior at Stubhub Center. The Galaxy Fan Code of Conduct and details of the Galaxy alcohol management plan that appear below ensure that supporters have a safe and fun experience.
Major League Soccer is committed to creating a safe, comfortable and enjoyable soccer experience for all guests in and around our stadiums. MLS fans have a right to expect an environment where:
- Fans are encouraged to cheer, sing, and otherwise support their team while remaining respectful and courteous to their fellow patrons, referees, opposing team fans and players.
- Fans enjoy the soccer experience free from fighting, *thrown objects, attempts to enter the playing field, political or inciting messages, and disorderly behavior, including foul, sexist, racial, obscene or abusive language or gestures.
- Fans comply with requests from stadium staff regarding stadium policies and emergency response procedures.
- Fans promptly and carefully return the ball to a stadium staff member or the ball kid on the sidelines in the event that a soccer ball enters the stands.
- Alcoholic beverages are consumed in a responsible manner and only by those of legal age.
- Fans conduct themselves in a lawful manner to avoid incidents in the stadium and in the parking lots.
*NOTE: The use of streamers and confetti as an expression of fan enthusiasm is not prohibited, but will be kept under review. Streamers are not to be used to impact the competition and/or thrown at or toward a player, referee or stadium staff member.
FAILURE TO ABIDE BY THIS CODE OF CONDUCT IS SUBJECT TO SANCTIONS, INCLUDING EJECTION, BANISHMENT AND ARREST.
Serving and Consumption of Alcohol
The facility and its food and beverage concessionaires have adopted an alcohol policy that is designed to protect guests and the community from alcohol-related incidents.
Guests are expected to obey all state and local laws governing the purchase, possession, and consumption of alcohol. It is illegal for anyone under the age of 21 to consume alcoholic beverages. In addition, the following items are to be noted:
- Public concession stands will not serve alcoholic beverages after the 60-minute mark of a soccer match, or the equivalent for other events, including lacrosse, tennis, concerts, or at the discretion of management.
- Alcoholic beverages will not be served in containers larger than 16 ounces
- There shall be a maximum limit of two alcoholic beverages sold to each guest, per purchase.
- All guests who appear to be younger than the age of thirty five (35) will be asked to show positive identification prior to being served alcoholic beverages
- We reserve the right to eject anyone under the age of twenty one (21) who is observed to be consuming alcohol on the premises or who appears to be visibly intoxicated
- The facilities food and beverage concessionaires will implement ongoing responsible alcohol management training sessions for its serving staff.
We reserve the right to deny entry to guests that appear to be intoxicated. Any intoxicated guests causing a disturbance during an event, will be asked to leave the facility and may be subject to arrest.
Supporters at the Stubhub Center are encouraged to make the Budweiser Good Sport Designated Driver pledge:
- I will not consume alcohol at today’s event.
- I will provide safe, sober transportation home for my group.
- I will make sure everyone buckles up – every trip, every time.
Designated drivers who make this pledge at LA Galaxy home games receive a free soft drink and are entered into the Major League Soccer Responsibility Has Its Rewards Sweepstakes.