LA Galaxy promotes responsible drinking and positive fan behavior at Dignity Health Sports Park. The Galaxy Fan Code of Conduct and details of the Galaxy alcohol management plan that appear below ensure that supporters have a safe and fun experience.
Alcohol Service Policies
|Age to Check ID:||35 and younger|
|Max Alcohol Drinks:||2/person/ possession|
|Max Cup Size:||16 oz|
|Bottles:||Sold with caps off|
|Concession Stands:||End of 60th minute|
|Hawkers:||End of 60th minute|
|Clubs/Suites:||End of 60th minute|
|Night Games:||End of 60th minute|
|Time Lots Open:||3 hours prior to the game|
|Time Lots Close:||Lots are cleared at kickoff|
|Prohibited Items:||Drinking games, fire pits, excessively loud speakers|
|Permitted Items:||Charcoal grills|
Text Messaging System:
|If you need assistance or observe a potential problem, contact tailgating Ambassadors, Police, or Parking Personnel at (310) 630-2044.|
|Text Number:||(310) 630-2044|
Alcohol Management at Dignity Health Sports Park is not currently conducted by TEAM Coalition.
Major League Soccer values the support of every one of its fans. MLS pledges to protect a fan’s right to:
- Watch the game in a safe, clean and healthy environment.
- Be treated in a courteous, consistent and professional manner.
- Be treated with dignity and respect by other spectators attending the game and those organizing the event.
- “Support” his or her team, provided that the support is in good taste and neither adversely impacts the event experience of fellow spectators nor negatively impacts the game.
- Expect displays of good sportsmanship.
- Expect timely and accurate information related to the game.
Major League Soccer is committed to creating a safe, comfortable and enjoyable soccer experience for all guests in and around our stadiums.
MLS fans have a right to expect an environment where:
- Fans are encouraged to cheer, sing, and otherwise support their team while remaining respectful and courteous to their fellow patrons, referees, opposing team fans and players.
- Fans enjoy the soccer experience free from fighting, thrown objects*, attempts to enter the playing field, political or inciting messages, and disorderly behavior, including foul, sexist, racial, obscene or abusive language or gestures.
- Fans comply with requests from stadium staff regarding stadium policies and emergency response procedures.
- Fans promptly and carefully return the ball to a stadium staff member or the ball kid on the sidelines in the event that a soccer ball enters the stands. Alcoholic beverages are consumed in a responsible manner and only by those of legal age.
- Fans conduct themselves in a lawful manner to avoid incidents in the stadium and in the parking lots.
* THROWN OBJECTS: The use of streamers and confetti as an expression of fan enthusiasm is not prohibited, but will be kept under review. Streamers are not to be used to impact the competition and/or thrown at or toward a player, referee or stadium staff member.
Failure to abide by this code of conduct is subject to sanctions, including ejection, banishment and arrest.
MLS and its Clubs thank you for adhering to the provisions of this Code of Conduct and for making this event special and memorable to you and your fellow patrons.