FC Dallas promotes responsible drinking and positive fan behavior at Toyota Stadium. The FC Dallas Fan Code of Conduct and details of the FC Dallas alcohol management plan that appear below ensure that fans have a safe and fun experience.
Alcohol Service Policies
|Age to Check ID:||All Guests Are Carded|
|Max Alcohol Drinks:||2/person/ possession|
|Max Cup Size:||20 oz|
|Bottles:||Sold with caps off|
|Concession Stands:||75th Minuet|
|Clubs/Suites:||1 Hour After Game|
|Time Lots Open:||3 Hours Prior to Game|
|Time Lots Close:||Lots are cleared at kickoff|
|Prohibited Items:||Open flame grills, Outside food companies delivering catering, Glass containers|
Text Messaging System:
|Guest Services is located on the Northeast concourse of the stadium, right next to the Team Shop. In addition, Guest Service staff members are located throughout the facility to provide information and assistance.|
|Text Number:||(972) 955-5401|
None of the organizations that operate Toyota Stadium use TEAM for alcohol management training.
Supporters at Toyota Stadium are encouraged to make the Budweiser Good Sport Designated Driver pledge:
- I will not consume alcohol at today’s event.
- I will provide safe, sober transportation home for my group.
- I will make sure everyone buckles up – every trip, every time.
Designated drivers who make this pledge at FC Dallas home games receive a free soft drink and are entered into the Major League Soccer Responsibility Has Its Rewards Sweepstakes.
All Toyota Stadium guests are expected to maintain reasonable and appropriate behavior at all times. Any behavior defying the code of conduct, as determined by facility management can result in ejection and possible arrest. Guests who are ejected from the facility will not receive a refund for their ticket(s) or be compensated in any way. Inappropriate behavior includes, but is not limited too:
- Standing on chairs/seats
- Entering a seating area without the correct ticket
- Drunk and/or disorderly conduct
- Fighting or challenging others to fight
- Interference with the event, or participants of the event in any way
- Throwing, tossing, or discharging any object within the facility
- Note: Streamers/confetti may be thrown in times of celebration of our team’s success. Streamers or confetti thrown at players, referees or any event staff or during corner kicks or throw-ins is considered prohibited behavior.
- Kicking or throwing inflated soccer balls or Frisbees.
- Using profanity and/or other offensive, racial, obscene, or abusive gestures or language toward or in reference to players, coaches, referees, fans, performers, or staff members
- Disturbing other guests’ enjoyment of the event
- Violating Toyota Stadium rules, regulations, or policies
- Violating any local, state, or federal laws
Toyota Stadium management reserves the right to deny entry of any guest displaying inappropriate behavior, as determined by facility/event management. For event-specific policies, please contact Customer Service at 469-365-0000 or customerservice@FCDallas.com.