FC Cincinnati promotes responsible drinking and positive fan behavior at Nippert Stadium. The FC Cincinnati Fan Code of Conduct and details of the alcohol management plan that appear below ensure that fans have a safe and fun experience.
Alcohol Service Policies
|Age to Check ID:||Everyone gets ID checked|
|Max Alcohol Drinks:||2/person/ possession|
Alcohol Management at Nippert Stadium is not currently conducted by TEAM Coalition.
Supporters at Nippert Stadium are encouraged to make the Heineken Designated Driver pledge:
- I will not consume alcohol at today’s event.
- I will provide safe, sober transportation home for my group.
- I will make sure everyone buckles up – every trip, every time.
Designated drivers who make this pledge at FC Cincinnati home games receive a free soft drink and are entered into the Major League Soccer Responsibility Has Its Rewards Sweepstakes.
FC Cincinnati will provide a fun, safe and fan focused environment for all home matches at Nippert Stadium. Fans are encouraged to participate in supporting the club through cheers, singing and respectful fan participation. It is the club’s expectation that fans will be courteous to their fellow patrons, fans, players and referees.
FC Cincinnati expects all fans to abide by the following Code of Conduct Guidelines:
- Using (including on any sign or other visible representation) political, threatening, abusive, insulting, offensive language and/or gestures, which includes racist, homophobic, xenophobic, sexist or otherwise inappropriate language
- Note: Threatening and or/abusive behavior directed towards other fans, players, officials or staff members will be subject to sanctions even if done outside the time period of an FC Cincinnati Match (including on social media)
- No fighting and/or inciting others to fight (aggressive gestures) or inciting/engaging in unruly or disruptive behavior
- Entering or attempting to enter the field, the Nippert Tunnel, or any otherwise restricted area
- Possession or use of an unauthorized pyrotechnic device, smoke or firework, or attempting to introduce one inside the stadium perimeter
- There will be no distraction to the progress of the match, throwing objects of any kind or any behavior that impairs the safety and/or enjoyment of the match from other guests (including streamers)
- Failing to follow directions from FC Cincinnati staff regarding compliance with the Fan Code of Conduct, stadium policies, and emergency procedures
- Refrain from declining to promptly return a ball that enters the stands
- Refrain from the inappropriate consumption of alcoholic beverages, which includes purchasing for, possession of, or consumption by a minor (those not of or above 21 years of age)
- No occupying non-general admission seats without an appropriate ticket
- TIFO’s and banners in support of FC Cincinnati are encouraged and welcomed. Unless specifically approved by FC Cincinnati Operations Department in advance, banners may not exceed 3 feet in height and 4 feet in width.
- Banners may not cover existing stadium signage or obstruct the view of other guests. Banners with profane, inciting, political or otherwise inappropriate messages will be removed.
- Fans will comply with FC Cincinnati and Nippert Stadium staff regarding all stadium policies and emergency response procedures
- Refrain from entering or attempting to enter the field, the Nippert Stadium Tunnel, or any otherwise restricted area
- Refrain from any activities that damage the reputation of FC Cincinnati, the MLS or the University of Cincinnati