Columbus Crew SC promotes responsible drinking and positive fan behavior at MAPFRE Stadium. The Nordecke Fan Code of Conduct and details of the Crew SC alcohol management plan that appear below ensure that fans have a safe and fun experience.
Alcohol Service Policies
|Age to Check ID:||30 and younger|
|Max Alcohol Drinks:||2/person/ possession|
|Max Cup Size:||25 oz|
|Bottles:||Sold with caps off|
|Concession Stands:||80th Minute|
|Time Lots Open:||6 hours before kickoff|
|Prohibited Items:||Open fires using logs, charcoal, or wood BBQ grills|
|Permitted Items:||Propane tanks must be less than 20 lbs|
Text Messaging System:
|Fans can text PARKHELP to 69050 with their seat location and concern to DICK’S Sporting Goods Park personnel. The sender will receive a response and Event Staff will respond to the seating section. Texting instructions can be seen on the scoreboard and fascia screens
around the Park. Standard texting and data rates will apply.
Alcohol Management at MAPFRE Stadium does not currently conducted TEAM Training.
Our Experience Team plays a vital role when it comes to creating a clean, safe, and enjoyable experience for our fans and guests. As the first point of contact for guest requests and needs, courteous hospitality must be exhibited at all times. Event Staff are encouraged to be proactive in every area while demonstrating a professional manner.
All Experience Team members, including Ushers and Greeters, are responsible for providing exceptional customer service at MAPFRE Stadium by making every effort to ensure a positive guest experience. The Experience Team serves an essential function by hosting guests visiting the stadium and by utilizing an ever-growing knowledge of our facility and events.
MAPFRE Stadium Code of Conduct
- Guests shall be respectful and courteous of all other guests, fans, participants, referees, entertainers, staff and stadium property.
- Guests shall not interfere with the view or enjoyment of other guests by fighting, throwing objects, or using profane, sexist, racial, obscene, or abusive language or gestures.
- Guests shall not enter the field of play, the performance area or interfere with the event in any manner.
- Guests shall respectfully comply with requests from all staff regarding MAPFRE Stadium policies, rules and emergency procedures.
- Guests who drink alcoholic beverages shall do so in a responsible manner and only by those of legal age.
- Guests shall conduct themselves in a lawful manner both in the Stadium and in the parking lots.
Crew SC fans entering the Nordecke section shall comply with specific instructions for that area.