The Colorado Rapids promote responsible drinking and positive fan behavior at Dick’s Sporting Goods Park. The Rapids Fan Code of Conduct and details of the Rapids alcohol management plan that appear below ensure that fans have a safe and fun experience.
All Dick’s Sporting Goods Park guests are expected to maintain reasonable and appropriate behavior at all times. Any behavior defying the code of conduct, as determined by facility management, may result in ejection and possible arrest. Ejected Guests will not receive a refund for their ticket(s) or be compensated in any way. Inappropriate behavior includes, but is not limited to:
- Interference with the event or participants of the event in any way.
- Disturbing other patrons’ enjoyment of the event.
- Failing to comply with facility personnel.
- Harassing, taunting or using offensive language against players, referees, performers, other guests or staff.
- Using profanity and/or other offensive words and gestures.
- Throwing, tossing or discharging any object.
- Drunk, intoxication or disorderly conduct.
- Fighting or challenging others to fight.
- Standing on chairs/seats/tables/platforms/railings.
- Entering a restricted or seating area without the proper ticket.
- Violating Dick’s Sporting Goods Park rules, regulations or policies.
- Violating any local, state or federal laws.
Dick’s Sporting Goods Park management reserves the right to deny entry or eject from the facility guests displaying inappropriate behavior as determined by facility / event management. Fans can text PARKHELP to 69050 with their seat location and issue to Dick’s Sporting Goods Park personnel and Event Staff will respond to your seating section. Texting instructions can be seen on the Jumbotron and fascia screens around the Park as well as fixed signage at Sections 103, 124 and in all bathrooms. Standard texting rates will apply.
Dick’s Sporting Goods Park has implemented a strict alcohol policy that is designed to protect guests and the community from alcohol related incidents. Guests are expected to follow all laws governing the purchase, possession, and consumption of alcohol. Guests are expected to drink responsibly and it is the responsibility of each guest to ensure that they have a safe means of transportation when leaving the facility.
- Any guest who is impaired/intoxicated before entering Dick’s Sporting Goods Park may be denied entry into the facility. Any guest found intoxicated within Dick’s Sporting Goods Park and causing a disturbance, as determined by management, will be asked to leave the facility without refund and may be subject to further consequences.
- Dick’s Sporting Goods Park does not allow alcohol to enter the stadium. Guests found with alcohol brought in from outside the stadium will be immediately ejected and subject to citation.
- There will be a limit of two (2) alcoholic beverages sold to each guest, per purchase; this is subject to change based on management discretion or on an as needed event basis.
- To purchase alcohol, guests must be twenty-one (21) years of age and have one of the following forms of current identification.
- A valid United States driver’s license.
- A valid United States military identification card.
- A valid passport.
- A valid United States government issued photo identification card.
Dick’s Sporting Goods Park Management reserves the right to eject and cite any individual(s) under the age of twenty-one (21) whom illegally purchase, posses, or consume alcohol. Individuals under the age of twenty-one (21) who are visibly intoxicated are also subject to ejection and citation as determined by management. Individuals providing alcohol to those under 21 will also be ejected and subject to citation.
The cut-off time for alcohol sales varies by event. Typically, alcohol services shut down 30 minutes prior to the end of an event. The cut-off time for alcohol sales for Colorado Rapids games is at the 70:00 minute on the scoreboard.
Dick’s Sporting Goods Park does not allow alcohol of any kind to leave the stadium. Guests found with alcohol leaving the stadium may be subject to citation. Note: This includes bottled wine of any kind.
Some events may be designated as “non-alcohol” events. This means alcohol will not be served. For information regarding specific event policies, please contact Guest Relations at 303.727.3748 or by email at GuestRelations@DSGPark.com.
Since 2013, Aramark at Dick’s Sporting Goods Park has received TEAM Coalition’s Championship Performance award for having 500 or more employees TEAM certified.
Supporters at Dick’s Sporting Goods Park are encouraged to make the Budweiser Good Sport Designated Driver pledge:
- I will not consume alcohol at today’s event.
- I will provide safe, sober transportation home for my group.
- I will make sure everyone buckles up – every trip, every time.
Designated drivers who make this pledge at Colorado Rapids home games receive a free soft drink and are entered into the Major League Soccer Responsibility Has Its Rewards Sweepstakes.