The Colorado Rapids promote responsible drinking and positive fan behavior at Dick’s Sporting Goods Park. The Rapids Fan Code of Conduct and details of the Rapids alcohol management plan that appear below ensure that fans have a safe and fun experience.
Alcohol Service Policies
|Age to Check ID:||40 and younger|
|Max Alcohol Drinks:||2/person/ possession|
|Bottles:||Sold with caps off|
|Concession Stands:||70th Minute|
|Prohibited Items:||Open fires using logs, charcoal, or wood BBQ grills|
|Permitted Items:||Propane tanks must be less than 20 lbs|
Text Messaging System:
|Fans can text PARKHELP to 69050 with their seat location and concern to DICK’S Sporting Goods Park personnel. The sender will receive a response and Event Staff will respond to the seating section. Texting instructions can be seen on the scoreboard and fascia screens
around the Park. Standard texting and data rates will apply.
TEAM Training is conducted at Dick’s Sporting Goods Park by the Colorado Rapids and Aramark.
Aramark has consistently won the Championship Performance training award from TEAM Coalition.
Designed to allow guests to have a safe and enjoyable time at DICK’S Sporting Goods Park. This program helps promote responsible
consumption of alcoholic beverages. Guests that are 21 years of age or older, wishing to participate in the program may sign up at the
Designated Driver kiosk located on the concourse level at Section 114.
To sign up, the guest must sign a pledge stating they will not consume alcoholic beverages during their stay at the facility. The guest must
also present a valid driver’s license that shows proof the guest is of legal drinking age and a legal driver. Upon doing so, the guest will be
given a free soda or water.
All Dick’s Sporting Goods Park guests are expected to maintain reasonable and appropriate behavior at all times. Any behavior defying the code of conduct, as determined by facility management, may result in ejection and possible arrest. Ejected Guests will not receive a refund for their ticket(s) or be compensated in any way. Inappropriate behavior includes, but is not limited to:
- Interference with the event or participants of the event in any way.
- Disturbing other patrons’ enjoyment of the event.
- Failing to comply with facility personnel.
- Harassing, taunting or using offensive language against players, referees, performers, other guests or staff.
- Using profanity and/or other offensive words and gestures.
- Throwing, tossing or discharging any object.
- Drunk, intoxication or disorderly conduct.
- Fighting or challenging others to fight.
- Standing on chairs/seats/tables/platforms/railings.
- Entering a restricted or seating area without the proper ticket.
- Violating Dick’s Sporting Goods Park rules, regulations or policies.
- Violating any local, state or federal laws.
Dick’s Sporting Goods Park management reserves the right to deny entry or eject from the facility guests displaying inappropriate behavior as determined by facility / event management. Fans can text PARKHELP to 69050 with their seat location and issue to Dick’s Sporting Goods Park personnel and Event Staff will respond to your seating section. Texting instructions can be seen on the Jumbotron and fascia screens around the Park as well as fixed signage at Sections 103, 124 and in all bathrooms. Standard texting rates will apply.