The Chicago Fire promote responsible drinking and positive fan behavior at Soldier Field. The Fire Fan Code of Conduct and details of the Fire alcohol management plan that appear below ensure that fans have a safe and fun experience.
Alcohol Service Policies
|Age to Check ID:||30 and younger|
|Max Alcohol Drinks:||2/person/ possession|
|Bottles:||Sold with caps off|
|Concession Stands:||End of the 75th Minute|
|Hawkers:||End of the 75th Minute|
|Clubs/Suites:||1 Hour After Game Ends|
|Time Lots Open:||3 hours prior to the match|
|Time Lots Close:||No tailgating after match|
|Prohibited Items:||Glass containers, kegs, open flames, ball playing or frisbee throwing|
|Permitted Items:||Plastic bottles, cans, grills|
TEAM Training at Soldier Field is conducted by Aramark.
Supporters at Soldier Field Stadium are encouraged to make the Heineken Designated Driver pledge:
- I will not consume alcohol at today’s event.
- I will provide safe, sober transportation home for my group.
- I will make sure everyone buckles up – every trip, every time.
Designated drivers who make this pledge at Chicago Fire home games receive a free soft drink and are entered into the Major League Soccer Responsibility Has Its Rewards Sweepstakes.
Major League Soccer is committed to creating a safe, comfortable and enjoyable soccer experience for all guests in and around our stadiums.
MLS fans have a right to expect an environment where:
- Fans are encouraged to cheer, sing, and otherwise support their team while remaining respectful and courteous to their fellow patrons, referees, opposing team fans and players.
- Fans enjoy the soccer experience free from fighting, thrown objects*, attempts to enter the playing field, political or inciting messages, and disorderly behavior, including foul, sexist, racial, obscene or abusive language or gestures.
- Fans comply with requests from stadium staff regarding stadium policies and emergency response procedures.
- Fans promptly and carefully return the ball to a stadium staff member or the ball kid on the sidelines in the event that a soccer ball enters the stands. Alcoholic beverages are consumed in a responsible manner and only by those of legal age.
- Fans conduct themselves in a lawful manner to avoid incidents in the stadium and in the parking lots.
* THROWN OBJECTS: The use of streamers and confetti as an expression of fan enthusiasm is not prohibited, but will be kept under review. Streamers are not to be used to impact the competition and/or thrown at or toward a player, referee or stadium staff member.
Failure to abide by this code of conduct is subject to sanctions, including ejection, banishment and arrest.
MLS and its Clubs thank you for adhering to the provisions of this Code of Conduct and for making this event special and memorable to you and your fellow patrons.