The CF Montreal promotes responsible drinking and positive fan behavior at Stade Saputo. The CF Montreal Fan Code of Conduct and details of the alcohol management plan that appear below ensure that fans have a safe and fun experience.
- TEAM Coalition
The following Rules & Regulations are in place to ensure that everyone in attendance enjoys the game, creating a unique atmosphere at the stadium. Our staff will proactively enforce these Rules & Regulations and any violation may result in immediate ejection from the stadium premises and/or remanded to the proper authorities and/or result in the revocation of ticket purchasing privileges. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
- Spectators must comply with security personnel and all CF Montreal representatives regarding stadium operations and emergency response measures;
- Spectators shall not interfere with the progress of the game by entering the field area, by throwing objects onto the field or interfering with the event in any fashion.
- Spectators will not exhibit any obscene, indecent, political or insightful messages on signs, clothing or other material.
- Spectators are prohibited to sit in a location other than their ticketed seat and will have to show their tickets when requested. The Impact reserves the right to relocate spectators;
- Food and beverages purchased outside the stadium are not allowed in to Stade Saputo. For your convenience, there are several concessions throughout Stade Saputo as well as water fountains.
- Spectators who consume alcoholic beverages shall do so in a responsible manner. Spectators who appear to be intoxicated or unmanageable will not be permitted into the stadium. Stadium staff reserve the right to refuse the sale of alcohol to an intoxicated person;
- In the event a ball leaves the field of play, spectators are to return the ball to a stadium staff member or a ball kid;
- Smoking is strictly prohibited at Stade Saputo, except for our designated smoking areas located outside the gates;
- The distribution or use of pamphlets, handouts, stickers or any other kind of advertisement is prohibited or must be approved by Montreal Impact staff;
- The possession or use of flares, smoke bombs, sparklers, fireworks or any prohibited pyrotechnic items of any kind are strictly prohibited;
- There will be zero tolerance for the violation of any local, provincial or federal laws;
- All Montreal Impact ticket holders waive their rights to the use or broadcast of their image(s) taken inside or within the vicinity of Stade Saputo and Olympic Stadium and authorizes the Régie des installations olympiques, the Montreal Impact, the visiting club and its agents to use their image in video, photography or any other reproduction wholly or in part, from the event in question.
* Stade Saputo and CF Montreal management reserve the right to modify the Code of Conduct, Rules & Regulations, Prohibited Items List, and policies or procedures at anytime without notice to spectators.
Alcohol Management at Stade Saputo is not currently conducted by TEAM Coalition.
Supporters at Stade Saputo are encouraged to make the Heineken Designated Driver pledge:
- I will not consume alcohol at today’s event.
- I will provide safe, sober transportation home for my group.
- I will make sure everyone buckles up – every trip, every time.
Designated drivers who make this pledge at CF Montreal home games receive a free soft drink and are entered into the Major League Soccer Responsibility Has Its Rewards Sweepstakes.
Major League Soccer, its Clubs and its venues are committed to creating a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable soccer experience for all guests in and around our stadiums and facilities.
MLS and its Clubs will immediately action the following behaviors as they represent a threat to the safety of the event:
- Fighting and/or inciting others to fight or inciting unruly or disruptive behavior
- Causing significant damage to property
- Using (including on any sign or other visible representation) political, threatening, abusive, insulting, offensive language and/or gestures, which includes racist, homophobic, xenophobic, sexist or otherwise inappropriate language behavior
Note: Threatening and/or abusive behavior directed towards other fans, players, officials or staff members will be subject to sanctions even if done outside the time period of a MLS-SUM event (including on social media)
- Entering or attempting to enter the field, the field track, the tunnel or any otherwise restricted area
- Possession or use of an unauthorized pyrotechnic device, smoke or firework, or attempting to introduce one inside the venue
- Throwing any objects onto the field (including streamers)
- Failing to follow directions from venue staff regarding compliance with the Fan Code of Conduct, stadium policies and emergency procedures
- Declining to promptly return a ball that enters the stands
- Inappropriate consumption of alcoholic beverages, which includes purchasing for, possession of, or consumption by a minor
The listed behaviors are prohibited based on safety and violations will be subject to sanctions.
The Club may also sanction a supporter group for violations of the Fan Code of Conduct.
* Stade Saputo, Free 2 Play and the CF Montreal reserve the right to modify the Code of Conduct, Rules & Regulations, Prohibited Items List, and policies or procedures at any time without notice to spectators.