Austin FC promotes responsible drinking and positive fan behavior at Q2 Stadium. The Austin FC Fan Code of Conduct ensures that supporters have a safe and fun experience.
Alcohol Service Policies
|Age to Check ID:|
|Max Alcohol Drinks:|
|Max Cup Size:|
Alcohol Management isbconducted by TEAM Coalition at Austin FC Stadium.
Fan Outreach at Austin FC Stadium is not currently conducted by TEAM Coalition.
Austin FC and Major League Soccer are committed to creating a safe, comfortable and enjoyable event experience for all guests in and around the stadium and facilities.
MLS and its Clubs will immediately action the following behaviors as they represent a threat to the safety of the event:
- Fighting and/or inciting others to fight or inciting or engaging in unruly or disruptive behavior
- Causing significant damage to property
- Using (including on any sign or other visible representation) political, threatening, abusive, insulting, offensive language and/or gestures, which includes racist, homophobic, xenophobic, sexist, or otherwise inappropriate language behavior
- Entering or attempting to enter the field, the field track, the tunnel or any otherwise restricted area
- Threatening and/or abusive behavior directed towards other guests, players, officials, or staff members.
- Possession or use of an unauthorized pyrotechnic device, smoke or firework, or attempting to introduce one inside the venue
- Throwing any objects onto the field (including streamers)
- Failing to follow directions from venue staff regarding compliance with Fan Code of Conduct, stadium policies and emergency procedures
- Declining to promptly return a ball that enters the stands
- Inappropriate consumption of alcoholic beverages, which includes purchasing for, possession of, or consumption by a minor
The listed behaviors are prohibited based on safety and violations and will be subject to sanctions.
MLS and its Clubs thank you for adhering to the provisions of this Code of Conduct and for making this event special and memorable to you and your fellow patrons.