Atlanta United FC promotes responsible drinking and positive fan behavior at Mercedes-Benz Stadium. The Atlanta United FC Fan Code of Conduct and details of the alcohol management plan that appear below ensure that fans have a safe and fun experience.
Alcohol Service Policies
|Age to Check ID:||30 and younger|
|Max Alcohol Drinks:||2/person/ possession|
|Bottles:||Sold with caps off|
|Concession Stands:||End of 75th Minute|
|Hawkers:||End of 75th Minute|
|Night Games:||End of 75th Minute|
|Time Lots Open:||4-5 hours before the match|
|Time Lots Close:||2 hours after the game or midnight|
|Prohibited Items:||Charcoal grills, glass containers, trailers or oversized vehicles|
|Permitted Items:||Plastic bottles, cans, propane only grills|
Text Messaging System:
|Fans are encouraged to report any inappropriate behavior to the nearest security guard or Mercedes-Benz Stadium employee. Fans wishing to report inappropriate or suspicious behavior may also do so by text message on your mobile device. Text the word “Respect” to 69050.|
TEAM Training is conducted at Mercedes-Benz Stadium by the Atlanta United and SAFE Management.
SAFE Management at Mercedes-Benz Stadium has consistently won training awards from TEAM Coalition.
As part of our commitment to public safety, Mercedes-Benz Stadium has partnered with TEAM Coalition and Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD). The TEAM Coalition and MADD Designated Driver Program provides one complimentary refillable soft drink to those who pledge to be designated drivers on event day. Guests can register for this program by visiting one of the Designated Driver kiosks located at Gate 1 or Gate 2.
Major League Soccer is committed to creating a safe, comfortable and enjoyable soccer experience for all guests in and around our stadiums.
MLS fans have a right to expect an environment where:
- Fans are encouraged to cheer, sing, and otherwise support their team while remaining respectful and courteous to their fellow patrons, referees, opposing team fans and players.
- Fans enjoy the soccer experience free from fighting, thrown objects*, attempts to enter the playing field, political or inciting messages, and disorderly behavior, including foul, sexist, racial, obscene or abusive language or gestures.
- Fans comply with requests from stadium staff regarding stadium policies and emergency response procedures.
- Fans promptly and carefully return the ball to a stadium staff member or the ball kid on the sidelines in the event that a soccer ball enters the stands. Alcoholic beverages are consumed in a responsible manner and only by those of legal age.
- Fans conduct themselves in a lawful manner to avoid incidents in the stadium and in the parking lots.
* THROWN OBJECTS: The use of streamers and confetti as an expression of fan enthusiasm is not prohibited, but will be kept under review. Streamers are not to be used to impact the competition and/or thrown at or toward a player, referee or stadium staff member.
Failure to abide by this code of conduct is subject to sanctions, including ejection, banishment and arrest.
MLS and its Clubs thank you for adhering to the provisions of this Code of Conduct and for making this event special and memorable to you and your fellow patrons.