The Washington Nationals promote responsible drinking and positive fan behavior at Nationals Park. The Nationals Fan Code of Conduct and the details of the Nationals alcohol management plan that appear below ensure that fans have a safe and fun experience.
The following guidelines have been established for guest behavior:
- Be a team player – restrict movement in the seating area to breaks in the action.
- Standing or sitting in the portals, tunnels and stairs, as well as sitting or climbing on the railings, is prohibited.
- Disabled seating platforms are for guests with tickets for those areas only.
- Tops, bottoms and footwear are required for admission.
- A guest may only wear a face mask while seated in his or her ticketed seat.
Within all ticketed areas, our staff will proactively support a family-friendly environment, free from the following behaviors:
- Disruptive behavior, including foul or abusive language or obscene gestures
- Interference with other guests’ ability to experience the event
- Any disruption to the progress of the event by guests’ actions, including interference with a ball in play
- Irresponsible or underage consumption of alcoholic beverages or the facilitation of underage drinking
- Intoxication, diminished capacity or other signs of impairment related to substance abuse
- Fighting, horseplay, excessive taunting or threatening remarks or gestures
- Throwing objects
- Attempts to enter the field or to cause objects to enter the field
- Sitting in a location other than the guest’s ticketed seat or failure to produce a ticket on request
- Accessing areas without a proper ticket, pass and/or credential or misusing tickets, passes and/or credentials
- Displays of affection not appropriate to a public, family setting in the District of Columbia
- Obscene or indecent clothing or clothing that denotes or connotes obscene or indecent messages
- Violation of the Smoking Policy (see below)
- Non-compliance with requests from ballpark staff or the police regarding ballpark operations or emergency response procedures
- Trespassing, soliciting, peddling and loitering
- Use of wheeled footwear or skateboards
- Vandalizing, damaging or otherwise defacing any part of the Nationals Baseball Stadium Complex*
- Any other action deemed dangerous or inappropriate
The ballpark staff has been instructed to work in unison with guests and to intervene when necessary to help ensure that the above expectations are met. Guests are encouraged to report any inappropriate behavior to the nearest guest experience representative, security guard or Guest Services staff member.
Behavior in violation of the Guest Conduct Policy may result in the guest being ejected without refund, arrested by police, being subject to possible prosecution and/or having his/her NATS PLUS Membership and/or Season Plan(s) revoked. All NATS PLUS Members and Season Plan Holders are responsible for their conduct as well as the conduct of their guests and/or persons using their tickets. NATS PLUS Memberships and Season Plans, as well as Individual Game Tickets, are revocable licenses. The Nationals reserve the right to revoke ticket privileges for any reason and at any time during the season. The Nationals will notify in writing the NATS PLUS Member or Season Plan Holder of record of any report of fan misconduct.
To discreetly report unruly behavior or security issues during the game, fans are encouraged to text “NATS” along with a brief description of the issue and the location to 69050.
|Alcohol Service Policies:|
|Age to Check ID:||30|
|Max Alcohol Drinks:||2/person/possession|
|Maximum Cup Size:||24 oz|
|Concession Stands:||End of the 7th inning|
|Hawkers:||End of the 7th inning|
|Clubs/Suites:||45 min After Game Ends|
|Night Games:||Same as Day Games|
|The Nationals remind you that when celebrating with friends at Nationals Park, make sure you have a safe ride home. If you are a designated driver, visit the Designated Driver Kiosks behind the Washington Suites on the Main Concourse, behind Section 310 or any Guest Services location.|
|2017 Nationals Total:||13,261||2017 League Total:||568,235|