The Toronto Blue Jays promote responsible drinking and positive fan behavior at Rogers Centre. The Blue Jays Fan Code of Conduct and the details of the Blue Jays alcohol management plan that appear below ensure that fans have a safe and fun experience.
|Alcohol Service Policies:|
|Age to Check ID:||30|
|Max Alcohol Drinks:||2/person/possession|
|Maximum Cup Size:||22 oz|
|Concession Stands:||End of the 7th inning|
|Hawkers:||End of the 7th inning|
|Clubs/Suites:||End of the Game|
|Night Games:||Same as Day Games|
TEAM training is not currently conducted at the Rogers Centre.
|The Toronto Blue Jays, in partnership with Budweiser, are pleased to offer fans 19 or older the opportunity to become designated drivers. A designated driver who fills out a pledge form at any of the Budweiser Kiosks located on the concourse, pledging to provide responsible transportation will receive a complimentary soft drink and become eligible for a grand prize draw.|
|2019 Blue Jays Total:||22,324||2019 League Total:||504,529|
|2018 Blue Jays Total:||27,422||2018 League Total:||569,910|
Rogers Centre is committed to creating a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable experience for all guests. The stadium is committed to ensuring that:
- Guests will enjoy their Rogers Centre experience free from foul/abusive language or obscene gestures
- Guests will refrain from displays of affection inappropriate in a public family setting
- The progress of the game/event will not be disrupted by guests’ actions or by unauthorized persons entering the playing field/event area or restricted areas
- Intervention with an impaired or intoxicated guest will be handled in a prompt and safe manner
- Guests will present their ticket when requested and sit only in their ticketed seat
- Inappropriate or indecent clothing will not detract from the guest experience
*Failure of guests to adhere to these policies may result in the denial of admission to or immediate removal from the stadium without refund.