The Seattle Mariners are committed to creating a safe, clean and friendly experience for our guests at T-Mobile Park. Our staff will proactively intervene to support an environment where guests can enjoy the T-Mobile Park experience, free from unacceptable behavior, including the following:
- Foul/abusive language or obscene gestures
- Intoxication or other signs of impairment related to alcohol consumption
- Use of tobacco products, in any form or electronic cigarettes
- Displays of affection not appropriate in a public, family setting
- Obscene or indecent clothing
- Any disruption of the game or event, including throwing of objects or trespassing on the playing field or in other restricted areas
- Sitting in a location other than the guest’s ticketed seat
- Fighting, taunting, or making threatening remarks or gestures
Any guest not adhering to the above code or behaving in an unruly manner will be removed from the ballpark. The Seattle Mariners reserve the right to determine what is unruly or unacceptable behavior, warranting removal.
If anyone is interfering with your enjoyment of our facility, please contact the nearest T-Mobile Park Host for assistance or call or text our Fan Help Hotline at 206-861-2200.