The Seattle Mariners promote responsible drinking and positive fan behavior at T-Mobile Park. The Mariners Fan Code of Conduct and the details of the Mariners alcohol management plan that appear below ensure that fans have a safe and fun experience.
|Alcohol Service Policies:|
|Age to Check ID:||40|
|Max Alcohol Drinks:||2/person/possession|
|Maximum Cup Size:||20 oz|
|Concession Stands:||Top of the 8th inning|
|Hawkers:||Top of the 8th inning|
|Clubs/Suites:||Top of the 8th inning|
|Night Games:||Same as Day Games|
TEAM training at T-Mobile Park is conducted by the Seattle Mariners.
The Mariners earned a Prestigious Achievement training award in 2019.
|The Seattle Mariners, Centerplate and TEAM Coalition want Guests to enjoy the ballgame and then experience a safe trip home. We encourage Guests to sign up for our Designated Driver Program through our Ballpark App or through the TEAM Coalition webpage. Guests who are able to produce a valid driver’s license, are at least 21 years of age, and are willing to sign a Designated Drive Pledge will receive a voucher for a free non-alcoholic beverage.|
|2019 Mariners Total:||5,493||2019 League Total:||504,529|
|2018 Mariners Total:||13,609||2018 League Total:||569,910|
The Seattle Mariners are committed to creating a safe, clean and friendly experience for our guests at T-Mobile Park. Our staff will proactively intervene to support an environment where guests can enjoy the T-Mobile Park experience, free from unacceptable behavior, including the following:
- Foul/abusive language or obscene gestures
- Intoxication or other signs of impairment related to alcohol consumption
- Use of tobacco products, in any form or electronic cigarettes
- Displays of affection not appropriate in a public, family setting
- Obscene or indecent clothing
- Any disruption of the game or event, including throwing of objects or trespassing on the playing field or in other restricted areas
- Sitting in a location other than the guest’s ticketed seat
- Fighting, taunting, or making threatening remarks or gestures
Any guest not adhering to the above code or behaving in an unruly manner will be removed from the ballpark. The Seattle Mariners reserve the right to determine what is unruly or unacceptable behavior, warranting removal.
If anyone is interfering with your enjoyment of our facility, please contact the nearest T-Mobile Park Host for assistance or call or text our Fan Help Hotline at 206-861-2200.