The San Diego Padres promote responsible drinking and positive fan behavior at Petco Park. The Padres Fan Code of Conduct and the details of the Padres alcohol management plan that appear below ensure that fans have a safe and fun experience.
|Alcohol Service Policies:|
|Age to Check ID:||30|
|Max Alcohol Drinks:||2/person/possession|
|Maximum Cup Size:||24 oz|
|Concession Stands:||End of the 7th inning|
|Clubs/Suites:||1 Hr. After Game Ends|
|Night Games:||Same as Day Games|
|The San Diego Padres, Sportservice, Budweiser and TEAM Coalition want guests to enjoy the ballgame and then experience a safe trip home. We encourage guests to sign up for our Designated Driver Program at any Guest Services Center, the Designated Driver kiosks inside the Gaslamp or East Village Gates, or the Terrace Concierge Desk. Guests who are able to produce a valid driver’s license, are at least twenty-one (21) years of age and willing to sign a Designated Driver Pledge will receive a voucher for a complimentary non-alcoholic beverages. Sign-ups conclude at the end of the 5th inning.|
|2019 Padres Total:||27,335||2019 League Total:||504,529|
|2018 Padres Total:||52,081||2018 League Total:||569,910|
The San Diego Padres and their contracted service partners are committed to ensuring a safe, comfortable and enjoyable ballpark experience for all guests. Team Members will be proactive and ensure the following:
- The progress of the game or event is not disrupted by guests’ actions or by unauthorized persons accessing the playing field or restricted areas.
- Inappropriate or indecent clothing does not detract from the guest experience.
- Guests can enjoy the ballpark experience free from foul or abusive language or obscene gestures.
- Guests refrain from displays of affection inappropriate in a public family setting.
- Intervention with an impaired or intoxicated guest is handled in a prompt and safe manner.
- Guests present their tickets when requested and sit only in their ticketed locations.
The San Diego Padres reserve the right to remove any guest at any time who does not comply with the Guest Code of Conduct.