Guests must refrain from conduct that is inconsistent with a safe and enjoyable atmosphere at PNC Park, including but not limited to:
- Interfering with other Guests ability to enjoy the game;
- Using derogatory, foul or abusive language and/or gestures;
- Appearing to be intoxicated or in an impaired capacity;
- Using tobacco products of any kind including e-cigarettes and smokeless tobacco;
- Failing to produce a ticket on request or sitting in a seat which is not ticketed;
- Being in possession of certain items that are not permitted within PNC Park, including but not limited to balloons, Bluetooth speaker, drones, fireworks, footballs, Frisbee discs, glass bottles, hoverboards, inflatable balls, laser pointers, motorcycle helmets, outside alcoholic beverages, weapons of any kind, or other item determined by the Pirates to be hazardous or disruptive;
- Interfering with the progress of the game, a ball in play or throwing objects onto or entering the playing field.
- Wearing clothing which, in the judgment of the Pirates, is indecent, derogatory, obscene, or otherwise detracts from the experience of other guests.
- Guests are not permitted to place personal belongings, drinks, food or any other items on top of the dugout at any time.
Violators of this Guest conduct policy may be subject to ejection from a game, potential ban from PNC Park at the Pirates’ discretion and/or possible arrest.