The Philadelphia Phillies promote responsible drinking and positive fan behavior at Citizens Bank Park. The Phillies Fan Code of Conduct and the details of the Phillies alcohol management plan that appear below ensure that fans have a safe and fun experience.
|Alcohol Service Policies:|
|Age to Check ID:||30|
|Max Alcohol Drinks:||2/person/possession|
|Maximum Cup Size:||24 oz|
|Concession Stands:||End of the 7th inning|
|Hawkers:||End of the 7th inning|
|Clubs/Suites:||1 Hr. After Game Ends|
|Night Games:||Same as Day Games|
TEAM training is not currently conducted at Citizens Bank Park.
|Guests who would like to be their group’s designated driver can pledge at kiosks located at the First Base, Third Base and Left Field Gates until the end of the 1st inning. Anyone who signs up will receive a voucher for a free fountain soda or non-alcoholic beer.|
|2019 Phillies Total:||12,614||2019 League Total:||504,529|
|2018 Phillies Total:||9,250||2018 League Total:||571,024|
Please join us in creating a fun, safe, family atmosphere at Citizens Bank Park by not:
- Interfering with other guests’ ability to enjoy the game;
- Using/displaying foul or abusive language or gestures;
- Appearing to be intoxicated or in a diminished capacity;
- Failing to produce a ticket upon request or sitting in a seat that does not match your ticket;
- Entering the playing field or interfering with a ball in play;
- Entering the seating area while play is in progress;
- Smoking except in designated areas;
- Throwing objects onto the field or within the ballpark; or
- Otherwise being disorderly.
Violators are subject to ejection and possible arrest. Repeated offenses will result in the loss of season ticket privileges