The Oakland Athletics are committed to creating a safe, comfortable and enjoyable experience. Our staff has been trained to proactively intervene where necessary to help ensure a family entertainment environment:
- Guests will follow the specified policies regarding carry-in items. Guests will allow any acknowledged representative at the gate of entrance to search items being brought into the stadium.
- Guests will show their ticket when requested and sit only in their ticketed seat.
- The progress of the game will not be disrupted by guests’ actions or unauthorized persons entering the playing field.
- Guests will enjoy the baseball experience free from foul/abusive language or obscene gestures.
- Obscene or indecent clothing will not detract from the guest experience.
- Guests will refrain from smoking in or near Oakland Coliseum. The stadium is a “Smoke Free” facility in accordance with O.M.C. 8.30.040. All types of smoking including e-cigarettes are prohibited on the property.
- Guests will refrain from displays of affection not appropriate in a public, family setting.
- Impaired or intoxicated guests will be handled in a prompt and safe manner.
The Oakland Athletics reserves unto itself the right to determine what constitutes unacceptable behavior. Any guest that fails to comply with any of the above stated policies is subject to ejection from the stadium and/or arrest.