The Oakland Athletics promote responsible drinking and positive fan behavior at Oakland Coliseum. The Athletics Fan Code of Conduct and the details of the Athletics alcohol management plan that appear below ensure that fans have a safe and fun experience.
|Alcohol Service Policies:|
|Age to Check ID:||30|
|Max Alcohol Drinks:||2/person/possession|
|Maximum Cup Size:||24 oz|
|Concession Stands:||Top of the 8th inning|
|Clubs/Suites:||Top of the 8th inning|
|Night Games:||Same as Day Games|
TEAM Training at Oakland Coliseum is conducted by the Oakland Athletics and Aramark.
The A’s earned a Prestigious Achievement training award in 2019.
|Any guest who has a valid driver’s license and is of legal drinking age is eligible to participate in the A’s Designated Driver Program. Guests may sign up for the Designated Driver Program at any of the Guest Services Hubs located inside the stadium. The hubs can be found at Section 101, 134, and 217, as well as at the Guest Services Office at Section 126. Participants are asked to pledge to stay sober and be a designated driver for their party in exchange for a free soda to be redeemed during that day’s game. Guests must be 21 years old to participate in this program and to redeem the prizes.|
|2019 Athletics Total:||4,583||2019 League Total:||504,529|
|2018 Athletics Total:||5,963||2018 League Total:||569,910|
The Oakland Athletics are committed to creating a safe, comfortable and enjoyable experience. Our staff has been trained to proactively intervene where necessary to help ensure a family entertainment environment:
- Guests will follow the specified policies regarding carry-in items. Guests will allow any acknowledged representative at the gate of entrance to search items being brought into the stadium.
- Guests will show their ticket when requested and sit only in their ticketed seat.
- The progress of the game will not be disrupted by guests’ actions or unauthorized persons entering the playing field.
- Guests will enjoy the baseball experience free from foul/abusive language or obscene gestures.
- Obscene or indecent clothing will not detract from the guest experience.
- Guests will refrain from smoking in or near Oakland Coliseum. The stadium is a “Smoke Free” facility in accordance with O.M.C. 8.30.040. All types of smoking including e-cigarettes are prohibited on the property.
- Guests will refrain from displays of affection not appropriate in a public, family setting.
- Impaired or intoxicated guests will be handled in a prompt and safe manner.
The Oakland Athletics reserves unto itself the right to determine what constitutes unacceptable behavior. Any guest that fails to comply with any of the above stated policies is subject to ejection from the stadium and/or arrest.