The New York Yankees promote responsible drinking and positive fan behavior at Yankee Stadium. The Yankees Fan Code of Conduct and the details of the Yankees alcohol management plan that appear below ensure that fans have a safe and fun experience.
|Alcohol Service Policies:|
|Age to Check ID:||All Ages|
|Max Alcohol Drinks:||2/person/possession|
|Maximum Cup Size:||24 oz|
|Concession Stands:||Middle of the 7th|
|Hawkers:||Middle of the 7th|
|Clubs/Suites:||Middle of the 7th|
|Night Games:||Same as Day Games|
TEAM training at Yankee Stadium is conducted by Legends and Securitas Security Services USA.
|The Yankees and Budweiser have teamed up to implement the Responsibility Has Its Rewards Program to encourage Guests to volunteer to be the designated driver for their group. For more information, please visit the Guest Relations Booths or any Responsibility Has Its Rewards Kiosk throughout Yankee Stadium. Program registrants must be 21 years of age or older and have a valid driver’s license.|
|2018 Yankees Total:||4,485||2019 League Total:||504,529|
|2018 Yankees Total:||4,195||2018 League Total:||569,910|
The Yankees want all Guests to be able to enjoy the fun and excitement of Yankee Stadium events in a safe and comfortable environment. Guests will be treated in a consistent, professional and courteous manner by all Yankee Stadium Team Members*, and the Yankees ask Guests for the same in return.
To help maintain an enjoyable environment, the following guidelines have been established.
Code of Conduct
Out of respect for Team Members and other Guests, all Guests will:
- consume alcoholic beverages only in a responsible manner;
- sit in only the seats for which they have tickets and present their tickets to Team Members upon request;
- comply with requests from Team Members;
- be courteous to Stadium neighbors when entering and leaving the Stadium; and
- restrict movement in the seating area during game action and cheer in a respectful manner that does not interfere with other Guests’ enjoyment.
The following actions are prohibited:
- acting in a manner that is unruly, disruptive and/or illegal
- displaying inconsiderate, vulgar or otherwise inappropriate behavior toward Team Members and/or other Guests
- using foul/abusive language and/or making obscene gestures
- displaying obscene, indecent and/or inappropriate clothing
- intentionally placing, dropping, tossing or hurling any substance or object onto the playing field, knowingly entering the playing field and/or interfering with balls in play**
- intentionally making physical contact with a sports participant***
- fighting, taunting or making threatening gestures
- smoking, including the use of electronic cigarettes
- damaging or attempting to damage the Stadium and/or its contents or property
- possessing or using illegal drugs or abusing prescription drugs
- obstructing the view of other Guests with excessive standing
- sitting or standing on seat backs, standing on seats or stepping over/on seats
- standing or sitting in the walkways, aisles or ramps
- placing cups or other items on walls or ledges
- throwing or kicking objects
The Yankees maintain a zero tolerance policy regarding any Guest who violates the Guest Code of Conduct. All Guests must comply with the Guest Code of Conduct. Any Guest who does not will be subject to immediate ejection without refund and revocation of season tickets and/or future ticket privileges and may also be in violation of New York State and City rules, regulations and ordinances, resulting in possible arrest and prosecution.
The Yankees strive for a championship team on and off the field and thank Guests in advance for complying with the Guest Code of Conduct. Take pride in Yankee Stadium, and enjoy the event.
Yankee Stadium Team Members are Available to Help Ensure
the Best Possible Experience for Guests.
Guests are encouraged to report any security or guest relations issue to the nearest Team Member, or Guests can confidentially text the issue to (917) 746-0088 (message and data rates may apply), and a Team Member will respond.
* Please note that Yankee Stadium Team Members are not necessarily employees of the Yankees. All those who work in the Stadium and provide services to Guests are referred to as “Team Members” even though they may not be employed by the Yankees.
** Placing, dropping, tossing or hurling any substance or object onto the playing field with the intent to cause physical injury to a sports participant and/or disrupt the game or sporting event and/or knowingly entering the playing field are crimes each punishable by fine and/or imprisonment as well as a civil penalty of up to $5,000.
*** Striking, slapping, kicking or otherwise making physical contact with any sports participant with the intent to cause physical injury and/or disrupt the game or sporting event, or any attempt to do so directly or indirectly by means of any substance or object, are crimes each punishable by fine and/or imprisonment as well as a civil penalty of up to $25,000.