The New York Mets promote responsible drinking and positive fan behavior at Citi Field. The Mets Fan Code of Conduct and the details of the Mets alcohol management plan that appear below ensure that fans have a safe and fun experience.
The Mets Organization is committed to creating a safe, comfortable and enjoyable ballpark experience. Citi Field event staff members are trained to work in unison with guests to adhere to the following code of conduct to ensure a family entertainment environment:
- Guests will enjoy the baseball experience free from foul/abusive language or obscene gestures.
- Intervention with an impaired or intoxicated guest will be handled in a prompt and safe manner.
- Obscene or indecent clothing will not be permitted to detract from the guest experience.
- Guests will show their tickets when requested and sit only in their ticketed seats.
Note: Guests should be encouraged to keep their tickets with them at all times
- Guests will refrain from conduct not appropriate in a public, family setting.
- The progress of the game will not be disrupted by guests’ actions or unauthorized persons on the playing field.
|Alcohol Service Policies:|
|Age to Check ID:||All Ages|
|Max Alcohol Drinks:||2/person/possession|
|Maximum Cup Size:||24 oz|
|Concession Stands:||End of the 7th inning|
|Hawkers:||End of the 7th inning|
|Clubs/Suites:||End of the 7th inning|
|Night Games:||Same as Day Games|
The Designated Driver program is designed to encourage our guests to make responsible choices regarding drinking and driving. Guests wishing to participate must sign a pledge that they will not drink alcohol at the event. Guest receive a wristband indicating that they should not consume alcohol. In exchange for this pledge, guests receive a coupon that can be redeemed for a free 21 ounce fountain soda at most concession stands. The booths are located along the exterior of the 3B side of the Hyundai Club, 310, and 419. Booths are open from the opening gate until the end of the second inning.
|2017 Mets Total:||18,456||2017 League Total:||568,235|