The Kansas City Royals promote responsible drinking and positive fan behavior at Kauffman Stadium. The Royals Fan Code of Conduct and the details of the Royals alcohol management plan that appear below ensure that fans have a safe and fun experience.
|Alcohol Service Policies:|
|Age to Check ID:||35|
|Max Alcohol Drinks:||2/person/possession|
|Maximum Cup Size:||25 oz can|
|Concession Stands:||End of the 7th inning|
|Hawkers:||Middle of the 7th inning|
|Clubs/Suites:||End of the 9th inning|
|Night Games:||Same as Day Games|
TEAM training at Kauffman Stadium is conducted by the Kansas City Royals and Aramark.
|Registrants for the Designated Driver Program must be 21 years of age or older and have a valid Drivers License. In return for promising responsibility for the safe and sober transportation of their group from the Stadium, all participants’ names will be entered into a drawing and the winner’s name will be displayed/announced on the CrownVision video board. To register, visit the designated driver kiosk on the Plaza Level across from the Rivals Sports Bar main entrance or on the View Level just behind Section 421 near the Guest Services Office. The winner can pick up his/her prize at Guest Services located on the Plaza Level behind the Kia Diamond Club Lobby. The office is available at gate opening and closes approximately 15 minutes after game ending.|
|2019 Royals Total:||12,780||2019 League Total:||504,529|
|2018 Royals Total:||18,235||2018 League Total:||569,910|
To help insure everyone’s safety and enjoyment of the game the Kansas City Royals request your assistance in abiding by these policies:
- Guests will enjoy the baseball experience free from foul/abusive language or obscene gestures.
- Intervention with an impaired or intoxicated guest will be handled in a prompt and safe manner.
- The progress of the game will not be disrupted by guests’ actions or unauthorized persons on the playing field.
- Smoking will be permitted in designated areas only.
- Guests will show their ticket when requested and out of respect for other customers, sit only in their seat.
- Large bags, hard sided coolers, alcoholic beverages or liquid containers will not be allowed to enter the park.
- Bags that do not exceed 16x16x8 inches will be permitted in the park after a thorough inspection by Royals personnel.
- Water in unopened plastic bottles (1-liter or smaller) will be allowed to enter the stadium.