Customer Service is the number one objective of the Houston Astros. The team strives to provide its guests with the most positive baseball experience in the Major Leagues while in a safe, comfortable environment.
To help us achieve our goal of outstanding customer service, we ask for fan cooperation in the following areas:
• Dress appropriately for baseball. Remember that we have the unique opportunity to start a baseball game with the roof closed and finish it with the roof open.
• Respect other guests’ ability to enjoy the game. Loud or obnoxious fans may be asked to leave the ballpark if their behavior is deemed to be offensive to guests around them.
• Please do not bring balloons, beach balls, nets or laser pointers into Minute Maid Park. These items are not permitted at any time.
• For the safety of all fans, do not interfere with the progress of the game or go onto the playing field. Any fan interfering with a ball in play or going onto the field will be removed from the park and could be subject to arrest.
• Please sit in your assigned seat and be prepared to show your ticket to an usher or ballpark supervisor upon request.