The Tigers intend to provide all of our guests with a safe, comfortable and enjoyable atmosphere. Therefore, the Tigers have established the following rules for accepted guest conduct. Those failing to abide will be subject to ejection and possible arrest.
- Guests wearing obscene or indecent clothing are not allowed on ballpark property
- Guests interfering with other guests’ ability to enjoy the game
- Guests using foul or abusive language or gestures
- Guests displaying extreme acts of public affection
- Guests appearing impaired by alcohol or drugs
- Guests interfering with the progress of the game or going on to the field will be ejected from the park and subject to arrest and prosecution
- Guests refusing to show their ticket when asked by a Comerica Park representative
Those observing other guests violating the Tigers policies should report the incident to the nearest event staff colleague. Guests can also confidentially text “SECURITY” to 39844 (standard message rates apply). Guests may also tweet @ComericaParkOps for any questions, or concerns that may arise while in Comerica Park. A Comerica Park Event Staff colleague will respond to security matters or guest service questions.