The Detroit Tigers promote responsible drinking and positive fan behavior at Comerica Park. The Tigers Fan Code of Conduct and the details of the Tigers alcohol management plan that appear below ensure that fans have a safe and fun experience.
|Alcohol Service Policies:|
|Age to Check ID:||30|
|Max Alcohol Drinks:||2/person/possession|
|Maximum Cup Size:||24 oz|
|Concession Stands:||End of the 8th inning|
|Hawkers:||End of the 7th inning|
|Clubs/Suites:||1 Hr. After Game Ends|
|Night Games:||Same as Day Games|
The Miller Lite Designated Driver Program kiosk is located near the Brushfire Grill, Section 131, near Gate B near section 104 and Gate C behind the scoreboard. Guests of legal drinking age, who hold a valid driver’s license, are eligible to become “Designated Drivers.” Our designated drivers receive a wristband and are entered to win a Designated Driver prize. The winner of the Designated Driver prize is announced in the middle of the 8th inning, and they receive a Miller Lite t-shirt as part of the prize pack. The Detroit Tigers are proud to rank in the top ten in all of Major League Baseball in number of fans registered as designated drivers.
The Tigers intend to provide all of our guests with a safe, comfortable and enjoyable atmosphere. Therefore, the Tigers have established the following rules for accepted guest conduct. Those failing to abide will be subject to ejection and possible arrest.
- Guests wearing obscene or indecent clothing are not allowed on ballpark property
- Guests interfering with other guests’ ability to enjoy the game
- Guests using foul or abusive language or gestures
- Guests displaying extreme acts of public affection
- Guests appearing impaired by alcohol or drugs
- Guests interfering with the progress of the game or going on to the field will be ejected from the park and subject to arrest and prosecution
- Guests refusing to show their ticket when asked by a Comerica Park representative
Those observing other guests violating the Tigers policies should report the incident to the nearest event staff colleague. Guests can also confidentially text “SECURITY” to 39844 (standard message rates apply). Guests may also tweet @ComericaParkOps for any questions, or concerns that may arise while in Comerica Park. A Comerica Park Event Staff colleague will respond to security matters or guest service questions.