The Cleveland Indians promote responsible drinking and positive fan behavior at Progressive Field. The Indians Fan Code of Conduct and the details of the Indians alcohol management plan that appear below ensure that fans have a safe and fun experience.
|Alcohol Service Policies:|
|Age to Check ID:||30|
|Max Alcohol Drinks:||2/person/possession|
|Maximum Cup Size:||24 oz|
|Concession Stands:||End of the 7th inning|
|Hawkers:||End of the 7th inning|
|Clubs/Suites:||Last out in the game|
|Night Games:||Same as Day Games|
TEAM Training is conducted at Progressive Field by the Cleveland Indians and Delaware North Sportservice.
2018 Training Profile for the Cleveland Indians and Delaware North Sportservice at Progressive Field.
Indians and Delaware North at Progressive Field have consistently won training awards from TEAM Coalition.
|2017||Championship Performance; 90%+ total staff certified||Championship Performance; 1,000+ employees certified|
|2016||Championship Performance; 90%+ total staff certified||Championship Performance; 1,000+ employees certified|
|2015||Championship Performance; 90%+ total staff certified||Championship Performance; 1,000+ employees certified|
|2014||Championship Performance; 90%+ total staff certified||Championship Performance; 1,000+ employees certified|
|Designated Drivers may sign up at any Fan Services kiosk (section 153 or 550) or the Concierge Desk through the third (3rd) inning to receive a coupon for a free small Pepsi product and be entered to win a prize pack.|
|2017 Indians Total:||22,958||2017 League Total:||568,235|
MLB Universal Code of Conduct
Major League Baseball has developed a Universal Code of Conduct for all Major League Ballparks. The Cleveland Indians are committed to creating a safe, comfortable and enjoyable ballpark experience. Our game day staff will proactively intervene to support an environment where:
- Obscene or indecent clothing will not detract from the guest experience.
- Guests will enjoy the baseball experience free from foul/abusive language or obscene gestures.
- Guests will refrain from displays of affection not appropriate in a public, family setting.
- Intervention with an impaired or intoxicated guest will be handled in a prompt and safe manner.
- Guests will show their ticket when requested and will only sit in their ticketed seat.
- The process of the game will not be disrupted by the guests’ actions or unauthorized persons on the playing field.