The Cincinnati Reds promote responsible drinking and positive fan behavior at Great American Ball Park. The Reds Fan Code of Conduct and the details of the Reds alcohol management plan that appear below ensure that fans have a safe and fun experience.
Major League Baseball and the Cincinnati Reds are committed to creating a safe, comfortable and enjoyable ballpark. Our staff will act to support an environment where:
- Guests will enjoy the baseball experience free from foul or abusive language or obscene gestures.
- Intervention with an unruly, impaired or intoxicated Guest will be handled in a prompt and safe manner.
- In accordance with Ohio Revised Code, 3794, Great American Ball Park is a completely non-smoking facility.
- Guests will refrain from standing on seats at any time.
- Obscene or indecent clothing will not detract from the Guest experience.
- The progress of the game will not be disrupted by Guests’ actions or unauthorized persons on the playing field.
- Guests will refrain from displays of affection not appropriate in a public, family setting.
- Guests will show their tickets when requested and sit only in their ticketed seats.
- Aisle ways should remain clear during play & Guests shall refrain from actions that impede their fellow Guests view of the game.
|Alcohol Service Policies:|
|Age to Check ID:||30|
|Max Alcohol Drinks:||2/person/possession|
|Maximum Cup Size:||24 oz|
|Concession Stands:||End of the 8th inning|
|Hawkers:||End of the 7th inning|
|Clubs/Suites:||1 Hr. After Game Ends|
|Night Games:||Same as Day Games|
The safety of our Guests is paramount, this includes while traveling home.
Therefore, the Reds support designated drivers and proudly provide the “Budweiser Good Sport Designated Driver Program.” Guests can sign up at any Fan Accommodation Station where they will receive a free O’Doul’s and become registered for the Budweiser Good Sport Polo. After every Thursday and Friday home game there will be a drawing to win the polo shirt. Detailed rules and restrictions for these drawings are posted at Fan Accommodation locations.
|2017 Reds Total:||2,873||2017 League Total:||568,235|