In conjunction with the Office of the Commissioner of Baseball, the Chicago Cubs are committed to keeping Wrigley Field a safe, comfortable and enjoyable environment for all fans. Our associates have been trained to proactively intervene where necessary to respond to unacceptable behavior such as:
- Unruly behavior including but not limited to foul/abusive language or obscene/ threatening gestures, fighting, taunting or making threatening remarks;
- Intoxication or other signs of impairment related to alcohol consumption or any illegal drug;
- Smoking in any form, including electronic cigarettes;
- Displays of affection not appropriate in a public, family setting;
- Obscene or indecent clothing or signs;
- Any disruption of the game or event, including throwing of objects or trespassing on the playing field or in other restricted areas;
- Sitting in a location other than the guest’s ticketed seat; or
- Entering the field of play as prohibited by Illinois law.
Any guest not adhering to the above code or behaving in an unruly manner may be subject to removal from Wrigley Field. The Chicago Cubs and Wrigley Field reserve the right to determine what is unruly or unacceptable behavior and to take any and all actions permitted by applicable law, including without limitation removal and prosecution.
If anyone is interfering with your enjoyment of Wrigley Field, please contact the nearest Wrigley Field Associate for assistance or text our fan assistance hotline at 88019, Keyword “FAN” and identify your seating location.