The Boston Red Sox promote responsible drinking and positive fan behavior at Fenway Park. The Red Sox Fan Code of Conduct and the details of the Red Sox alcohol management plan that appear below ensure that fans have a safe and fun experience.
|Alcohol Service Policies:|
|Age to Check ID:||All Ages|
|Max Alcohol Drinks:||2/person/possession|
|Maximum Cup Size:||16 oz|
|Concession Stands:||End of the 7th inning|
|Hawkers:||End of the 7th inning|
|Clubs/Suites:||1 hour after game|
|Night Games:||Same as Day Games|
TEAM training at Fenway Park is conducted by the Boston Red Sox and Aramark.
The Red Sox earned a Prestigious Achievement training award in 2019.
|Register to be a responsible fan via the MLB Ballpark app. You must have a valid driver’s license to register.|
|2019 Red Sox Total:||2,649||2019 League Total:||504,529|
|2018 Red Sox Total:||2,928||2018 League Total:||569,910|
The Fenway Park Code of Conduct
- Leading off, please avoid balls in play.
- Second, never trespass onto the field.
- Third, drink responsibly.
- In the clean-up spot, help keep Fenway Park clean.
- Fifth, watch your language.
- Sixth, respect all other fans.
- Seventh, keep cell phone conversations private without gestures to attract attention.
- Eighth, sit only in your own seats.
- And in the ninth spot, do not smoke in Fenway Park.
Of course, violators are subject to ejection and other penalties. If someone is detracting from your enjoyment of the game, please call the security hotline at 617-226-6411, which is printed on the back of your ticket. On behalf of the Red Sox and the fans of Red Sox Nation, we thank you for observing the Code of Conduct.