|Help us create the most fan-friendly environment in the NFL. |
We want all fans to enjoy the action and excitement of Raiders football. We expect all who enter the stadium and surrounding parking lots to adhere to this Code. Failure to follow this Code may result in ejection from the stadium, revocation of ticket privileges, and/or arrest. Although Season Ticket Holders may provide their tickets to others, the account holder of record is responsible for the actions of those using their tickets.
The following actions are prohibited:
- Fighting, taunting, or engaging in any action that may harm, endanger, threaten, or bring discomfort to anyone in the stadium.
- Sitting in a seat other than one’s ticketed seat location or refusing to produce one’s game ticket upon request by stadium personnel.
- Possession or use of any illegal drugs or irresponsible use of alcohol.
- Loitering in concourses, aisles, tunnels or stairs.
- Smoking anywhere in the stadium, which is prohibited by the Oakland Municipal Code.
- Use of foul, abusive, or obscene language or gestures.
- Damage, destruction, vandalism, or theft of any property.
- Failure to follow the directions of law enforcement, security, ushers, ticket takers, or any other stadium personnel.
- Unauthorized use of disabled seating platforms or any seating designed for persons with a disability.
- Engaging in any action that causes a disruption, creates an unsafe environment, interferes with the game, or hinders the enjoyment of the game for others.
- Mistreatment of visiting team fans, including verbal abuse, harassment, profanity, confrontations, intimidation, or threatening behavior.
- Refusal to remove or turn inside-out clothing deemed offensive or obscene upon request by stadium personnel.
- Possession of any item listed on the Oakland Coliseum Prohibited Items List.
To report any game day feedback or concern, please contact our Season Ticket Services Department at 1-800-RAIDERS FREE. For in-game assistance, please direct your concerns to the West Side or East Side Customer Accommodations Offices.