Houston Dynamo promotes responsible drinking and positive fan behavior at BBVA Compass Stadium. The Dynamo Fan Code of Conduct and details of the Dynamo alcohol management plan that appear below ensure that fans have a safe and fun experience.
All guests must maintain reasonable and appropriate behavior at all times. Guests using offensive language or engaging in disorderly conduct may be ejected from the facility and may be subject to arrest. Ejected guests will not receive a refund for their tickets or be compensated in any way for their loss.
Disturbances include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Standing on chairs or benches
- Intoxicated and disorderly conduct
- Fighting or challenging others to fight
- “Mooning” or private body parts
- Interference with or delay of game/event
- Violation of BBVA Compass Stadium’s policies
- Violation of local, state, and federal laws and statues
- Igniting and display of flames, i.e. lighters/matches, in the seating areas
- Attempting to enter the field of play or stage without permission
- Throw, discharge, or launch any liquid substance or objects
- Willfully and maliciously disturbing another guest/employee with loud and unreasonable noise or behavior
- Using profanity and/or offensive words which are likely to provoke a violent reaction from others
- Taunting or using offensive language against the players, referees, employees or performers
No alcohol may be brought into BBVA Compass Stadium. Guests will not be allowed to enter if they appear to be intoxicated. Alcoholic beverages may be purchased inside the stadium. Beverages purchased in the stadium are prohibited from leaving the stadium. All persons must be 21 years of age or older and provide proper identification to purchase alcoholic beverages. Management has the right to refuse service at any time. Alcohol sales can be terminated at any time at the discretion of BBVA Compass Stadium management.
For Houston Dynamo matches alcohol will not be sold after the 75th minute of the soccer match, or earlier at BBVA Compass Stadium management’s discretion. In the West Club last call will be made 45 minutes following the conclusion of the match, or earlier at BBVA Compass Stadium management’s discretion. For other events including concerts and other sporting events, management will determine the shut off time on an event by event basis.
Drunk and disorderly behavior and or violation of any alcohol policy will result in ejection from the stadium without refund.
Houston Dynamo takes on FC Dallas this season in the Budweiser Good Sport Designated Driver Challenge, a friendly competition to determine which club’s supporters can register the most designated drivers.
Supporters at BBVA Compass Stadium are encouraged to make the Bud Light Good Sport Designated Driver pledge:
- I will not consume alcohol at today’s event.
- I will provide safe, sober transportation home for my group.
- I will make sure everyone buckles up – every trip, every time.
Designated drivers who make this pledge at Houston Dynamo home games receive a free soft drink and are entered into the Major League Soccer Responsibility Has Its Rewards Sweepstakes.