Houston Dynamo promotes responsible drinking and positive fan behavior at BBVA Compass Stadium. The Dynamo Fan Code of Conduct and details of the Dynamo alcohol management plan that appear below ensure that fans have a safe and fun experience.
Alcohol Service Policies
|Age to Check ID:||30 and younger|
|Max Alcohol Drinks:||2/person/ possession|
|Max Cup Size:||25 oz|
|Liquor Sold:||Club Level|
|Bottles:||Sold with caps off|
|Concession Stands:||75th Minute|
|Clubs/Suites:||1 Hour After Game Ends|
|Time Lots Open:||3 Hours Prior|
|Time Lots Close:||Lots are cleared at kickoff|
|Prohibited Items:||Glass containers, liquid charcoal starter/other flammable liquids, open containers outside Lots B & C, Deep-fat Frying.|
|Permitted Items:||Quick starting charcoal, open flame grills.|
Text Messaging System:
|Have comments or concerns during the game? Text “BBVA” (space) message to 69050 (message and data rates may apply).|
TEAM Training is conducted at BBVA Stadium by the Houston Dynamo.
BBVA Stadium has won training awards the previous 2 years for their commitment to training their employees.
If you’re 21 and over you can sign up to be a Responsible Fan by going to Guests Services across from Section 118. All who sign up will receive a FREE soft drink, courtesy of Levy Restaurants, and have a chance to be the Bud Light Good Sport Responsible Fan of the Game.
From your friends at Houston Dynamo, Levy Restaurants, Bud Light and Silver Eagle Distributors, we thank all of the fans who Enjoy Responsibly!
All guests must maintain reasonable and appropriate behavior at all times. Guests using offensive language or engaging in disorderly conduct may be ejected from the facility and may be subject to arrest. Ejected guests will not receive a refund for their tickets or be compensated in any way for their loss.
Disturbances include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Standing on chairs or benches
- Intoxicated and disorderly conduct
- Fighting or challenging others to fight
- “Mooning” or private body parts
- Interference with or delay of game/event
- Violation of BBVA Compass Stadium’s policies
- Violation of local, state, and federal laws and statues
- Igniting and display of flames, i.e. lighters/matches, in the seating areas
- Attempting to enter the field of play or stage without permission
- Throw, discharge, or launch any liquid substance or objects
- Willfully and maliciously disturbing another guest/employee with loud and unreasonable noise or behavior
- Using profanity and/or offensive words which are likely to provoke a violent reaction from others
- Taunting or using offensive language against the players, referees, employees or performers